Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Walking up the cliff would take at least five days based on foot strength. Ye Zhou calculated his own foot strength. Considering the children and the elderly in the supermarket, it should take about ten days on average.

    But children and old people, in this plane, Ye Zhou dare not let them out.

    Ye Zhou didn't even dare to release women and men who were not that strong.

    So the only people who can go out now are Zou Ming, Chen Shu, and Ye Zhou himself.

    Zhou Yuanhe was really too thin and weak. Although he was a man, Ye Zhou always felt that he would be easily beaten to the ground, even if Chen Shu asked him to use only one hand.

    "I don't want to go either..." Zhou Yuanhe was still saying when he sent them off, "What are you going to do with those primitive people?"

    In his opinion, those who treat the same kind as slaves are primitive people, and only primitive people can do this kind of thing .

    Ye Zhou smiled at him. He was wearing a convenient light-colored casual clothes, a pair of hiking boots, and overalls. The legs of the trousers were tied up, which looked extraordinarily neat. Ye Zhou bumped the bag on his back, rushed Zou Ming and Chen Shu said: "Let's go".

    This time they're all relying on drones to map -- Kane won't do.

    This one is like flying off the cliff, he doesn't know the way at all, and he can't even tell where this place is.

    When transportation and communication were not developed, many people couldn't tell the difference between southeast and north, and they couldn't even say the specific name of their hometown.

    "Just take the gun." Ye Zhou felt safe with an AK on his back.

    In this kind of scene where there may be conflicts with people at any time and there is no time to find a bunker, it is safer to carry an assault rifle like AK.

    Zou Ming was carrying a pistol.

    Only Chen Shu still carried her sniper.

    "Why are you looking at me?" Chen Shu noticed that Ye Zhou was looking at her. She smiled and said, "In case of a head-on conflict, I don't need to turn on the mirror, but just shoot with a rifle." Ye Zhou envied: "I can't do it now."

    Chen

    Shu Shu didn't take it seriously: "It's simple, just practice for a few days."

    They didn't bring much, only sleeping bags and dry food.

    It was rare for Ye Zhou to get a "far door", so he was a little excited.

    It's a pity that this excitement soon disappeared - the same scenery as far as the eye could see, only a small ditch and uneven ground and cliffs in front of me, and even mammals could not be seen, only some insect.

    They set out early in the morning and lighted a fire to rest after dark. The three discussed the allocation of time to watch the night.

    "I'll keep watch for the first half of the night." Chen Shu took the initiative, "Zou Ming, will you keep watch for the second half of the night?"

    Zou Ming nodded slightly, he was lighting a fire.

    Ye Zhou: "Then what am I going to do?"

    Chen Shu waved his hand: "Boss, just rest. The nature of our work, we can leave this kind of matter to us." Ye Zhou couldn't help

    but laugh: "That won't work, let's come out together, what's the matter?" We have to discuss it, I just pay you wages, and I don't want you to be a body worker."