Chapter 175

Chapter 175

Ye Zhou expected that Zhao Qing would accept it soon.

In fact, he didn't get much news about Zhao Qing from Zou Ming.

But there is one thing he can guess - Zhao Qing is not an idiot.

He may be ecstasy, he may be morbidly obsessed with power, but he's sane.

Zou Ming once told him that Zhao Qing's rule of the base is based on his brains, and he relies on squeezing the people at the bottom to win over all forces.

After all, looking purely at force, Zhao Qing probably couldn't even beat Wu's wife.

Now the employees in the supermarket go out and don't say that one is worth ten, and it is absolutely no problem to beat two.

When there is no work to do, everyone is exercising, even the old man has learned some fighting skills, but Ye Zhou doesn't want the old people to use these skills.

Soon, Zhao Qing made a list. They wanted 100 tons of water, 100 tons of salt and 100 tons of cloth.

All are one hundred tons.

Ye Zhou's face became darker and darker as he held this list that wasn't even a list.

"Are they still waiting outside?" Ye Zhou put down the thin paper and turned to ask Chen Shu.

Chen Shu nodded: "It's still there."

She couldn't help but said: "They're too aggressive."

Ye Zhou shook his head: "Such neat numbers are just testing us."

"Go." Ye Zhou urged, "Tell them, we can provide these things, what can they trade for?"

Ye Zhou: "No matter what they say, you can't nod this time."

Chen Shu was stunned: "Not letting go at all?"

Ye Zhou shook his head: "No, then we don't have to go out again."

"Okay." Chen Shu went out.

Ye Zhou didn't intend to face Zhao Qing face to face. As long as he didn't appear in front of Zhao Qing, he would be able to give Zhao Qing unlimited room for fantasy. reality.

It is best not to face to face, not to have a direct conversation.

Ye Zhou sighed, he wanted to break into the base and "steal" Zou Ming out.

But the difficulty before him was that the base could only be exited but not entered. If he hadn't used flares to lure people out, he probably wouldn't be able to enter the base in another two years.

Booming is simple, what should I do if I blow Zou Ming to death?

This time Chen Shu lost her good temper and no longer smiled at Zhao Qing. She had a cold face, as if Zhao Qing owed her one million and eight hundred thousand. She raised the list and said in a bad tone: "Boss Zhao Are you playing tricks on us?"

"It's all 100 tons."

"And you didn't mention what you can give from the beginning to the end." Chen Shu, "We are here for business, not for charity." "

To Wouldn't you choose your base if you wanted to do charity, would you?"

Chen Shu rolled up the list and threw it at Zhao Qing's feet contemptuously, looking extremely underwhelmed, she raised her chin and looked down condescendingly at herself who was half shorter than her The taller Zhao Qing: "What exactly do you want and what can you pay for? You can come back after discussing it, or we can make a personal deal." "I