Chapter 195 - 196

Chapter 195

"Zou Ming!" The young woman stood at the bottom of the steps, holding a cardboard box in her hands, with sand on her face, and shouted to the people on the steps, "I'll come get another one this afternoon!

" The boy named Zou Ming gave an indifferent "hmm", he also held a cardboard box in his arms, his body was still growing thin and tall, he was wearing a white vest and dark shorts, with a narrow waist sticking out , the pitch-black hair was already a little long, blocking half of the sharp eyebrows and eyes, and it even gave people an illusion of gentleness.

Even if he is not yet an adult, he already has the capital of an adult. The muscles of his exposed arms are smooth and firm, and every point is just right, without any excess. His shoulders are still a little thin, but he can also peek into the future. prototype.

The woman left with the box in her arms, while Zou Ming returned to the supermarket with the box in her arms.

Since two years ago, the supermarket has been managed by him, and now the employees in the supermarket are all people from the slums.

There were a lot of things that happened during the period, but generally speaking, the ending was not bad.

Zou Ming put the box back, and the employees who were loading goods carefully avoided him when they saw him. Although they worked under Zou Ming, they were all a little afraid of him, obviously Zou Ming was not yet an adult.

Zou Ming, who was feared and kept away by others, didn't care, he was used to being alone, and never thought about establishing a good relationship with anyone, even when facing Zhao Qing-he didn't like to talk to him.

"Little boss, are you going back?" a courageous employee asked before Zou Ming was about to go out.

Zou Ming: "I'll come over later."

The employee said "Oh" what, and couldn't hold back a word after holding back for a long time, so he could only retreat in dismay.

Leaving the supermarket, Zou Ming walked on the small road in the middle of the slums. The slums have changed a lot, and they are not what they used to be. The iron houses are gone, replaced by concrete houses, although the conditions are still not as good as before. Staff dormitory, but anyway, the indoor temperature will not be higher than the outdoor temperature.

There are also some small stalls on the side of the road, displaying some cheap handicrafts, although few people are willing to buy them.

But the slums are no longer as dead as before, but there are still a few people with serious jobs. Every night, the slums will turn back into gold-selling slums again.

The former bosses of all parties have gone and died in the past two years, and the base has finally become Zhao Qing's voice.

Those who can spend money in the Gold-selling Grotto are also a group of capable people in Zhao Qing's hands.

This place seems to be getting better, and it seems to be the same as before, but more people from the bottom of the slums have poured into the slums.

The newcomers were not snatched. Zhao Qing no longer went out to grab resources. Base 276 had its own plantation field, which could cultivate high-yield crops. With the fertilizer bought from Ye Zhou, the production The speed is fast, and the potatoes and sweet potatoes are also big.

Zhao Qing also bought a lot of broilers to raise, as well as pigs. Although there were a lot of them, they were not that many. Although Zhao Qing built three reservoirs, he was still very economical-letting the people at the bottom save.