Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Cao Erniang got up early in the morning, she has always been like this, she opened her eyes before dawn, but when she opened her eyes, she couldn't fall asleep anymore and had to get up to work.

Although the supermarket is not dirty, those of them who are used to work feel uncomfortable in every bone when they are free.

She didn't count if she woke up, so she turned around and woke up Cao'er and the others.

With the exception of a few dolls, the grown-ups are awake.

The female employees put on their coats before pulling up the curtains of their own houses. They have a clear division of labor and have already divided their areas for cleaning.

The two oldest old people stayed in the warehouse to look after the children, while the others had to find work when they had no work.

The children had regained their vitality, faster and more courageously than adults.

If left unattended, they're going to run around, and if they run out of the supermarket and get lost in the woods, it's over.

The women went to wash one after another. Their hair had grown a lot, at least they were no longer bald.

It would be a lie to say they don't care about their hair.

If it wasn't for the fairy to speak, and they were afraid of being chased away, how could they twist their hair so neatly?

Can a handful of hair be compared to life?

"What's for breakfast this morning?" The women talked together with smiles on their faces.

Cao'erniang is now familiar with them, and she is no longer as stern as before. She said: "I am too lazy to start a fire. I will eat bread this morning, and each person will give out two ham sausages and an egg."

Child They shouted happily: "There are ham sausages!"

"The ham sausages are delicious!"

They laughed and laughed, and the sound seemed to break through the sky.

The adults gave a few reprimands, and the children were quiet and frightened, but they all looked at Cao'erniang full of longing.

Although it is starchy ham sausage, neither children nor adults think it is worse than meat-only worse than fat meat.

But now they are full of oil and water, and they don't crave fat meat so much.

After the female employees finished packing, they walked into the sales area of ​​the supermarket with sackcloth mops. The smiles on their faces were still on their faces, and they suddenly froze in place.

They involuntarily widened their eyes, looking at the girl standing by the shelf like a monster.

Layers of black skirts set off her pale and bloodless skin, and her light golden curly hair has only a very light color under the light. Compared with blonde hair, it looks more like silver hair. She is holding a fake rose flower in her hand and is standing on tiptoe Feet to hook the chocolates on the upper shelf.

"Monster..." An employee stepped back in a trembling voice.

They have lived in the countryside for generations, and what they see in front of them is either fields or mountains and rivers. They have never even seen a few strangers, let alone barbarians.