Chapter 23 Renewal

I didn't create the photo above. I just think its great. It shows a hot side to Zero.  Yet no matter how hot his chest is, his eyes are what is the hottest :) Hope you like the Eye Candy :)

Chapter 23 Renewal

Its a few days before Ai's wedding. Yuki is having fun. Getting things together. She is so happy. Very proud of Ai. Zero just watches Yuki, smile. Filled with joy in doing all these things for Ai. It makes him happy. Hanabusa and Yori are also very happy. They help with anything. They can. There will be a lot of people at this wedding. People from both sides. A lot of rich and successful Vampires. Also A few Hunters. It was a lot bigger then Zero and Yuki's wedding. There was no hiding, this one. The Counsel calmed down a bit about Yuki and Zero anyway. They felt no matter what they said or did they were not going to listen. After what Yuki did the last time, they were also very scared of her. They figured. It wasn't worth it. They were going to do the wedding Ceremony in the garden. The reception in the grand ballroom. They haven't used that room in a while. It always reminded Yuki of Kamane. How they danced on the terrace in each other's arms. She thought it was very special and would be the perfect place for Ai's reception. It didn't hold the same for Zero. He stayed quiet. He knew. It was Ai's day. It did not matter. How much. He disliked it. Kamane was her true father.

Those few days flew by so fast. People coming and going with flowers, chairs decorations, cakes, dresses you name it. Zero did his best to stay away as he really isn't one for people. He couldn't wait for it to be over, so the house would go back to normal. Quiet. Today he had no choice though. It was the day of the wedding. The garden was totally gorgeous. White Roses filled the garden. White chairs where lined up at the end of each were Gold Lanterns with white roses. Gold lanterns, white roses, white lights, and diamond garland hung from the trees. There was an arch also filled with white roses baby breath, and white lights. The whole garden just had a light glow. It was gorgeous.

While Zero is just staring out into the garden wearing his black tux. Looking very distinguished. Ai comes up to him. "Hi, dad." She says. "Hi, pumpkin. How are you feeling?" Zero says. I'm great dad. I just wanted to make sure. You will be ready to walk me down the aisle. Zero turns to her and says" I am honored to walk you down the aisle Ai". I wouldn't have anyone else do it, dad. They hug. He places a sweet gentle kiss on her head." You will always be my little girl Ai, you know that right." Zero states. Yes, I know. I am very glad. That I am. She walks away heading upstairs to continue to get dressed. Zero feeling warm inside. Knowing that Ai wants him to walk her down the aisle. While he is smiling from that, Kaien comes in. Hello, "Zero." He says. "Hello." Zero replied. "You're marring them aren't you?" Zero asks. "Yes. I am." he replies, starting to cry. "Oh brother again? You do this all the time. It does get old. You know." Zero says. Oh, Zero your always such a grump. Yes, true but at least I'm not a crybaby."I can't help it." Kaien says. I am happy. That the people, I love are getting married. That they are happy. Crying louder. Tears streaming down his face like a waterfall. Zero hands him a tissue and says."Look people are starting to arrive, stop that and get to your place. This will be starting soon. You can be happy, just don't wet everyone. "Kaien wiping his face. Giving Zero a sad look walks into the garden and under the arch. Hanabusa and Ren show up to help Zero with the quests.

Upstairs, Yuki, Aiko, Yori, Ruka, and Ai are getting dressed. Ai slips on a breathtaking ball gown with couture drama and elegance. Three light and airy tiers of horsehair-sculpted tulle create volume and grandeur without weight. The expertly shaped bodice is adorned with hand-placed beaded lace appliques. Yuki, says. "Ai you look Beautiful." "Thank you, Mother." She replies." Are you ready for this?" asks Ruka. "Yes, I can't wait to be his wife. I love him so much. Smiling from ear to ear" Ai comments. "That warms my heart." Yori says. "I am so glad. My son found someone to love him as you do." She says as she hugs Ai. "Well, no time like the present to go downstairs. There should be at least 300 guests down there." Yuki says. "Wow, that's a lot of people." Aiko says. "Yes sweety it is. This is a very special day." Yuki states."Daddy must be going bananas with all those people. This is going to be fun to see." Aiko says. I am sure. Your father will be on his best behavior. They all look at each other and laugh.

Downstairs all the guests are seated in the garden. Seiya, and Kaien Standing under the arch. Zero waiting in the house for Ai. The ladies come down the stairs. Zero looking straight at Ai, walking down the stairs. The same stairs. She walked down as a child. Now seeing this beautiful grown woman. "Ai you look gorgeous," Zero says. Yori and Yuki walking by to go to there seats. Yuki puts her hand lightly on Zeros shoulder. Wow. My little girl. Sure did grow up. Yes dad, but I'm still your little girl remember? "Always." Zero says. "You are really sure? You want to marry this kid? Is he Hanabusa's Son." Zero adds. Dad, of course. "I'm only teasing you."Zero says. "I know. You love him. For a real question." Zero says. You are sure? You want Kaien to marry you two? I mean. The waterworks gets old. "Dad, stop. I love gramps. I wouldn't have anyone else marry us. Not to mention, he married you and mom." Ai answers. "Yea. I guess if you look at it that way. You always treat him with great respect, even when he is the most annoying." Zero states. You get that from your other father. "Yes, mom says the same thing." Ai responds. I see you're wearing your locket. Yes dad that way, I have you both on this day. Zero Nods. I guess. We better get this show on the road.

Zero thinking to himself, he could have been here, but I'm too selfish. I want this all to myself. They open the doors and walk out, Ai's arm over Zero, arm. Walking slowly down the aisle. Most of the guests grasp at how beautiful Ai looks. Zero walks her to Seiya and let's go. A tear forms in his eye. Kaien going on with the vows. After the ceremony takes place, and Seiya and Ai kiss, Ai tells the quests to please stay seated. We have something very special coming up. So please everyone stay where you are. Yori goes over to Yuki . She asks her to come with her. "Yori is everything OK?" Yuki asks nervously. "Yes." she replies. Nothing to be nervous about. Just come upstairs with me. Yuki goes till they get to Yuki's bedroom. She opens the door to find a beautiful wedding dress. "Yori, what is this?" She asks baffled. "Ai made arrangements for you and Zero to get remarried. She said. When she was little and would feed off of you, she would always see. How upset you were that you never got to wear a proper wedding dress, or have a proper wedding night, Due to being pregnant with her. So this is her gift to you and Zero for always being there for her. For Being the best parents a girl could have." Yori states. Yuki sits at the end of the bed. Her hand over her mouth with tears running down her face."Yuki don't. Your makeup." Yori shouts. "Oh, yeah right." she says. Sorry. That is just the sweetest thing. She picked you a dress she felt you would of wanted to wear. You change real quick. "OK." Yuki responds.

Meanwhile, Hanabusa asked Zero to stand under the arch. Telling him the same thing Yori told Yuki. Zero shocked and amazed at the wonderful child. They raised together. "She really loves you Zero." Hanabusa states. "I know." Zero comments. "I love her as my own. Always have. She always brought happiness to me." Zero states. "Even though she was part of him?" Hanabusa asks. Yes even though, that never got in the way. Hanabusa nods. She is a good kid Zero. "I know." he responds. All of a sudden the doors reopen. There stands Yuki in a show-stopping organza and lace bridal gown. strapless dress with corset detailing, beaded Venise lace appliques, and a dramatic ruffled skirt with chapel train. Zeros mouth drops, as he doesn't see anyone but Yuki. Their eyes meet. She walks down the aisle to him. He reaches for her hand. Which she gladly gives him. "My dear Yuki." Zero says. You look incredible. "Thank you." She answers. Zero takes her hand and holds it in his, "Yuki, I want to thank you for marrying me the first time. I know. It was hard, but you gave us a chance. I have never been happier. Then when I am with you. You gave me three beautiful children, and I love you more then you can ever imagine." Zero states. "My sweet kind Zero. I want to thank you, for always being there. No matter what. Never giving up or me or us. We have been through a lot, but your still here by my side. I couldn't ask for anything more. I love and desire you more then you will ever know." Yuki states. Kaien then says You may kiss your bride. This time Zero didn't have to think. He just grabs her and holds her close as he kisses her passionately. I love you Zero. I love you too babe.