Chapter 186 Happy Birthday Zero

Lemon chapter. Happy birthday, Zero. :)

Chapter 186 Happy Birthday Zero.

Yuki now sneaks Zero into the bathroom they shared as kids. After Kaname and Martha went back inside the moon dorm. Zero and Yuki headed to the sun dorm. "What do you have planned now?" Zero asks. "Something you're going to like. We were in this bathroom so many times. You took my blood and your arms would hold me tight. I would feel all kinds of things. When you did that to me. I just never acted on them. Tonight I will." Yuki explains. Yuki goes to the bathroom door and locks it. Walking over to Zero. "Bite me. Do to me what you did all those years ago. Just afterward, Make love to me. Show me what you wanted to do to me then. What you were afraid to do." Yuki says.

Zero's eyes turn crimson with desire. The mere thought drove him mad. Knowing Kaname was in the other building and that he would smell him taking her blood. Made him go insane. It took him no time to push her against the cold bathroom tiles. Licking and kissing down her neck. Pulling her body close to him. He sinks his fangs into her warm flesh. Yuki gives out a gasp. As she pushes her body even closer to him. His hands roam her body. As he thought so many times back then. How he would love to touch and make love to her. This feeling like the first time he ever has. He unzips her black dress and slides it down her slender body. Leaving her in her black lace bra and panty. Yuki undoes his shirt and throws it to the floor. Unbuttoning his pants. Zero kissing her passionately and gripping her ass in his hands. Pushing her up against his erection. both panting loudly. The passion building in both of them. Yuki wraps her legs and arms around Zero. With her back up against the cold tile wall. Zero pushes her panty to the side and slides deeply inside her. Yuki bites his shoulder to stop herself from screaming. That only makes Zero hotter. SLiding into her with more passion. Going faster and faster. Harder and Harder. Yuki pushing herself up against him trying to meet his pushes. Till they both climax and slide down the wall. Onto the cold tiled floor. Panting and breathing heavy.

 "Hell if we did that while in school. That sure would of make it more fun to go." Zero chuckles breathing heavy. "If you would have done that from the start. I don't think. I would have ever seen anyone else." Yuki says. "Well, I was dumb. I'm not now. God babe. That was incredible." Zero replies. "Happy Birthday Zero." Yuki responds. "Thank you. I think this one has been the best ever." Zero says. Pulling Yuki's body closer to his.

Meanwhile in the Moon dorm. Kaname smells Yuki's blood. "That BASTARD!" Kaname mumbles under his breathe. HIs composer rattled. Kaname knew Zero drank Yuki's blood. He knew all about everything. Just smelling it made him crazy. He wanted it. He craved it. It just wasn't his to have. Losing to Zero made him angry. He thought he dealt with all this in the past. He let go till Yuki stirred him up again. That night always stayed with him. So did that letter. He had to let go like he did in the past. This time it was just harder for him to do.

Zero and Yuki scramble to get their clothes back on. Strolling back to the Moon dorm. Holding hands. Taking in the moonlight. They walk to there bedroom. Happily. They take their showers and get into bed. Cuddling close to each other. "I Have one more surprise for you." Yuki says with a smile. "Really? What else?" Yuki goes to her night table and gets a chocolate cupcake putting a candle in. Happy Birthday, Zero." Yuki Says. Zero smiles, blowing out the candle. Kissing Yuki as they share the cupcake.

Zero was happy. Happier then he has ever been. He remembered what she said in the bathroom. if he would have done this years ago. He wished he had. It was only in his dreams back then. Never thinking she would ever truly be his. That she would be Kaname's. That he would never get to feel her, or be with her like he wished. He smirks to himself, knowing that for real. He got the girl. He always had the girl. Never give up on your dreams. When you least expect it. They can come true.