Chapter 124 Admitting.

Please review :) I love hearing from you. Kamane lately is always the voice of reason. Its like he is always a step ahead of Zero.

Chapter 124 Admitting.

The next day, When Kamane is dropping off the children. Zero is outside the house waiting. "Kamane. May I have a word with you?" Zero asks. "Sure. Just give me a second. I want to drop the kids off." Kamane replies. Going into Hanabusa's house with the kids. After a few minutes, Kamane returns. Walking up to Zero. "What can I do for you?" Kamane asks. "I was around the Cafe, the other day. I noticed. Someone watching you and Yuki. I just wanted to let you know to be on the lookout." Zero replies. "Yes. I thought so. I could of sense someone out there, beside you. Did you see anything you liked? " Kamane responds. " I was just watching out for Yuki. I do see. She needs some sleep." Zero confesses. "She doesn't do much of that. Seems whatever you two do, with that pillow crap. Works for her. She doesn't have that with me. We don't sleep in the same bed either." Kamane replies. "There are only two bedrooms, where do you sleep?" Zero asks. "The sofa. If she isn't home, she lets me take the bed. You have nothing to worry about. She isn't with me long enough to sleep with me. She is always at that Cafe. Its like she does it on purpose." Kamane comments. "It was always her get away. She loves it there. She seems happy." Zero states. "Yes. Ever since you said you were staying. She has been back to her normal self. Try to keep her that way. When you had it through your mind, you were leaving. You almost destroyed her. She was falling apart. I was wondering when you were going to come back to your senses. "Kamane states.

 "I wanted to do. What was best for her. I wasn't trying to hurt her. I didn't want anyone else to hurt her either. She almost died for me." Zero replies. "I know. I can see. Why you wanted to do that. Just you both can't live without the other. Why do all this nonsense? The both of you, just need to face it. You're stuck with each other. If I can see it, and get over it. You two should as well." Kamane comments. "Well, How big of you. Not everything is just that easy, Kamane." Zero replies. "I never said it was. Do you think its easy for me to admit that? Do you think? I don't want the fake marriage to be real? I am just as stuck in this as you two are. She is happy with being my friend. It's not easy for me. When I want so much more." Kamane replies. "I am sure. It's not easy for you. When I was there it wasn't for me either. This has always been a big mess from the start." Zero responds. "Yes. My fault again. I needed you to save her. I didn't know. This was going to happen. That she would fall so damn in love with you. I would have to be around you for the rest of my life." Kamane Replies. "Guess things didn't turn out the way any of us thought. I didn't think, I would be turned into a vampire. Not alone love one and marry one." Zero comments. "This isn't getting us anywhere. If there someone watching, you should put blinds on all the windows. Pull them down. So that when she is at your home. No one can look in. I know. How you two are. If anyone sees you two in action. They will feel we are lying, or she is cheating on me. Which makes me look very bad. I don't need that." Kamane admits. "Ok. I will go out and get some. I will make sure. that there is nowhere in the house you can just look in. I will put them even in the kid's room. I will also make sure the doors have extra bolts. I want my family protected." Zero replies. "That sounds good. We need to take extra caution." Kamane responds.

There is only a day left and it will be Friday. Zero can't wait. In the meantime, he does go out. He gets more blinds and secures the house. So that if anyone is watching. They will not be able to see much. They already plan not to go out this weekend. So Friday night and Saturday will leave the spy with not much to see. Sunday afternoon Kamane will come for dinner. He will take Yuki home. So nothing out of the ordinary will be taking place. At least Zero hoped. Zero thought about all that Kamane had said to him. Earlier in the day. He knew. It was hard for Kamane. It was for Zero when the tables where turned. He just wondered if it would stay that way. Would Kamane give in to his feelings and try to get her back? Would she like being with him again, she wouldn't want to come home. Zero knew. He always did this. let his thoughts take over his mind. 

It was just how he was. Even though, he knew Yuki loved him with all her heart. Even almost dying for him. He knew. The one person to ruin it all would be Kamane. That she would Also give her life for him. That she wanted to protect them both. No matter the cost. He also noticed. That Kamane was being honest about his feelings. He just would say how he felt. Which was really odd for the pure blood. He always kept his feelings to himself. Being cold and empty. He noticed. How Yuki could rattle him just as badly as she did him. They had more in common then Zero wanted to admit. He chuckled to himself thinking of how Kaname's plan backfired on him. He did everything to hurt Zero and in the end, gave him the love of his life. The person he held dear. The person he would die for.