Chapter 187 Kaname's Desires.

In the middle of the night. Zero and Yuki are in bed. Zero is sound asleep. Yuki cuddling up to his warm slender body. Happy. She kisses his cheek and cuddles up closer. While she does so, she sees her butterfly return to her. The one that watches over Kaname. Her heart feels like it leaped out of her chest. She is filled with Panic. Wondering. Why the butterfly has returned. Yuki gets out of the bed trying her best not to wake Zero. Who is still out cold. She puts her robe on and gently opens the door. Walking down the hall to Kaname's room.

When she reaches his room, The door is slightly opened. Yuki peers inside to see Kaname making love to Martha. Martha's moans lightly in the air. Kaname sense that Yuki is there. Which only makes it hotter for him. Yuki in the hallway turns her head away. Wanting to walk back to her own room. When she feels Kaname's hands on her body. His mouth on her neck. She takes a double take. Looking back into the room. Kaname is still with Martha. Just everything, he is doing to Martha, Yuki is now feeling. Her body feels insane. His hands running up and down her slender warm thighs, as his lips kiss and suck on her neck. Down to her breast. Yuki feels the heat build inside her. She gives out a small moan, that Kaname hears. Which only makes him, control her more. His hands slide up to her breasts, rubbing lightly over each of them. Sending tingles throughout Yuki's body. She knows. This isn't right. She tries her best to make it back to her own room. Stopping along the way to try to catch her breath. She feels light touches in between her legs, Sending shivers throughout her. She reaches her room. Where she opens the door lightly. Sliding herself back into the room. Her body taking over. She feels her wetness. Her desire growing. She knows. She can't let Kaname win. She can't let him finish this. Even though it's just in her thoughts she wouldn't let Kaname take over. At least she would try.

Not wanting to do anything to hurt Zero. Remembering her promise to him. She slides into bed. Quickly moving herself over to Zero's warm body. He is laying on his back sleeping. She starts kissing his neck. lightly sitting on top of him. Moving her core on his member. She keeps rubbing herself on him. Trying to awaken him. She knows. It should not take long. She keeps kissing him and rubbing her hands on his chest. Zero opens his eyes to her on top of him, working him over. "Babe?"Zero says. "Shhhhh, just go with it." Yuki answers. Zero not one to argue about these things. Went with it. He sees the desire in her eyes. That her body is hot to the touch. She wastes no time sliding him inside her. She does it so roughly. He lets out a growl. She is so wet and turned on. Zero never felt anything like it. She rides him fast and hard. Harder than usual. She is in full control. He is just laying there taking in the pleasure. She completely let's go, Zero feeling her core tighten on him as she climaxes. Which makes him do so at the same time. She doesn't slide off though. She keeps him inside her, still moving her hips and core on him. Getting him hot yet again.

 This time Zero takes Control. Fully awake, filled with passion. This never happened before. He Is loving it. She never woke him up like this. He would always be the one to slide over to her. In the middle of the night. This was exciting for him. To see her still turned on after they just made love, was different and fun. Zero wanted to take advantage of it. The spell of Kaname fully broken now. It was only Zero, and Zero's body Yuki felt. Once Zero entered her, everything Kaname was trying to do., Was broken. The heat that remained was from Zero. Zero turned Yuki over, Being on top of her now. Her legs wrapped around him, Pushing him as deep inside her as she could. Zero keeping the rough, thrusts going. Yuki scratching her nails down Zero's back. Zero kept going until they both were spent. Collapsing lightly on top of Yuki. Trying to catch there breathe. Both totally fill with sweat.

"Whatever got into you. I like it. I think this is the best birthday ever." Zero says, still breathing heavy. Rolling on his side of the bed."I'm glad you enjoyed it. I need a shower but I'm too tired to move." Yuki responds. "Same here. You think you can do that more often?" Zero asks. "You mean to wake you up like that?" Yuki replies. "Yes, I have to be honest I liked the roughness of it as well." Zero responds. " I think. We can manage it." Yuki smiles. Getting up to find her robe. "I'm going to go take a shower. You coming?" Yuki asks. "Sounds good. I hope I don't fall asleep in the shower." Zero responds. "Don't worry I will make sure you don't." Yuki replies with a grin. "I am still not sure what has gotten into you tonight. " Zero laughs as they walk to the bathroom.