Chapter 183 Invitation.

It's been a few more weeks. Zero is at his office doing his work. Its Friday and Yuki is there helping him with paperwork. She sits on the other side of his desk. Doing what she needs to. He catches himself just staring at her at times. Watching how intently she does her work. Watching her slender long fingers work the pages like magic. While her long hair flows in front of her face. He sees the woman. He loved for over forty years. She looks just like she did at cross. Just a little more mature. Since she is a pureblood. She doesn't age. She still looks great. So does Zero for that matter. Hunters took a long time to age as well, Plus he was a vampire. Drinking from a Pureblood. He looked just as Dashing as ever.

When it came to lunchtime. Yuki Went out of the office to get her and Zero something to eat. Zero stayed at his desk waiting for her to return. He loved these days she would spend there with him. It made them closer. It put her fears to rest, and he would do anything to help her work through those. While waiting for Yuki to come back with Lunch. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Zero states. "Hi, Zero. I hope. I'm not bothering you." Maria says. "No, Not at all. Its been awhile. How are you?" Zero asks. "I am pretty good. Thank you again for inviting me and your brother to your daughter's wedding. It was very nice." Maria comments. "Thank you for coming. What can I do for you?" Zero replies. "Well, as I am sure you are aware of. It's going on Ichiru and your 60th birthday. I am throwing a party for Ichiru. I would like you to come." Maria comments. As Zero is getting ready to answer, Yuki returns with lunch. "Zero, I got you a turkey and cheese." Yuki says walking into the door. Spotting Maria. "Hello, Maria." Yuki says. Handing Zero his sandwich. "Hello. I see you two are still friends?" Maria asks. "I guess, You can say that. Zero is My husband." Yuki says, Looking up at him with a smile. Zero shocked to hear it. In all there years of being married. They never really told people they were. This was the first time, Yuki told someone besides there close friends. "Oh. I'm Sorry. I was under the impression. You two were no longer." Maria answers. "I am here to fix that impression. We are together. We are married, and we intend on staying that way." Yuki replies. Zero getting his kicks out of this. He knew Maria wasn't Yuki's favorite person. Only because when Ichiru, wasn't around. She would get close to Zero. He found it amusing to see Yuki' Jealous. "Well, that's nice to know. I guess. I will then extend my invitation to you as well. It's going to be their 60th birthday. As I am sure you are aware. I am throwing Ichiru a birthday party. I would like both of you to come." Maria explains. "I think that would be great." Yuki answers. Looking up at Zero eating his sandwich. "Look, I am ok with coming. Just I don't want any party or anything for me. I know we are twins. I just would rather not. I'm not into the party scene. I will just be there for my brother." Zero states. "That's Fine. I will make it only for Ichiru. He will be happy to see you."Maria says. Walking out the door.

Yuki looks at Zero. "What?" He asks. "Zero, it's your 60th birthday. We should do something."Yuki states. "Don't start. I don't want anything. NO parties. NO surprises. I am happy with just being with you." Zero snaps. "But Zero." Yuki huffs. "Don't. I do have what I wanted. I have you. I'm happy. Can we just leave it be?" Zero states. "Ok. Your always a party pooper." Yuki giggles. "Whatever. Its bad enough I will be at his party. With all the people, and noise. I don't need one of my own." Zero says rolling his eyes. "Ok. You win." She replies. "By the way? We are telling people we are married now? Or was that just to tell her to back off?" Zero says with a chuckle. "Both. I want everyone to know we are married. I am not hiding it anymore. You are my husband. You always have been. I want to be Yuki Kuran Kiryu. I want to shout it out the mountaintop." Yuki remarks. "Sounds good to me. Mrs. Kiryu." Zero comments. "I love it. Say it again. Mr. Kiryu." Yuki says walking over to him. Giving him a kiss. "Hmm. Seems like Mrs. Kiryu got excited about that." Zero chuckles. "I think we are overdue with being able to be called by our real names." Yuki responds. "True. Better late than never." Zero replies.