Chapter 26 Seeing Double

Rape and violence in this chapter. Some language. Please be aware. Please Comment with how you are liking this story. It was my first one I ever wrote.

Chapter 26. Seeing Double

Its been a few months and Yuki is feeling great, She went to the doctors and its only one baby. She and Zero are enjoying this pregnancy. She is the happiest. He has ever seen her. She was a little upset to drop off Ren and Aiko at Cross, but with the new baby, it made her not feel so lonely. Feeling that she will have another little one running around. She visits them every weekend though to make sure Ren is ok. Aiko just rolls her eyes at her mother, Like your here again? They are twins but very different. If There was a stronger twin this time around it would be Aiko. She had her fathers attitude. She is beautiful and strong. She wouldn't put up with crap. She could say anything she wanted about her brother, but if you touched him, she would go after you. She loved him. There was a bond there. He was just so gentle and sweet.

One night Yuki is in bed falling asleep. She was waiting for Zero to come home. She is so tired. She can't really wait any longer. She closes her eyes and starts to dose. All of a sudden, she feels someone next to her. "Hmm Zero your home." She says with her eyes still closed. "Yes", he says. As he starts to place his hands on her. "I'm tired Zero but do whatever you want." She giggles. As she always trusted him, never turning him away. He sits on top of her kissing her neck then holding her hands above her head. "Zero?"  she opens her eyes, "What are you doing? Why are you holding my hands down?" The scent of him different. Something isn't right. "Did you notice something?" The person on top of her says. "Your not Zero!" "I was wondering. How long it would take you to notice. I wasn't my brother." "Ichiru? But you're dead!" Yuki states. "Ahh well, not exactly" he states. "You're a vampire!" Yuki says. "I smell it on you." "You're not as dumb as I thought." Ichiru responds. "You also don't look like that little meek girl at school. I never could understand why my brother liked you so much." "GET OFF OF ME!" Yuki Shouts. "Oh no my dear, I'm not done with you yet." He grins. Yuki trying to set herself free. Throwing him off of her against the wall. He smirks. "You are stronger then, I thought you would be. But it's not strong enough." Grabbing her and throwing her on the bed. Tearing at her clothes. She smacks him in the face. He smacks her back. Bruising her face. "I'm not my brother. I don't care if I hurt you or not. In fact, I like it best if I do!" Ichiru Growls. "Why are you doing this?" Yuki asks breathing heavy from trying to get away. Kicking him in the crotch. "Ouch You Bitch!" ~ He pulls her to him by her thighs leaving his finger imprints. 

"To get back to your question. I am doing this because I hate my brother. The only thing he cares about is you. If I hurt you enough, that should change your relationship with him. Every time he touches you, You will see me. Which is like seeing him. Since we are twins." Pushing her hands down to the bed. Rubbing himself against her. "Aren't your curious of what it feels like having a twin?" He laughs. "I am much better than my brother." "GET off of me!" Yuki Growls. "Ohh girly you can fight me all you want it just makes me hotter." He rubs his manhood against her crotch. Yuki trying to kick and push him away. The more she tried the rougher he gets. Throwing her against the wall hard. Making her slide down to the floor. "Ahh did I hurt you?" He asks with an evil grin. Picking her up like a rag doll swinging her back to the bed. She gets a kick in, as he puts her down. "Your feisty aren't you?" he says. " Let me see what my brother gets to taste." Biting into Yuki's neck. "Hmm, you are sweet. No wonder he wants only your blood." He continues to drink until he almost devours her. "You can't fight me now. You will be too weak." Ripping off her white lace panties, Rubbing himself against her. Not having to hold her down as she is way too weak to even fight. Tears running down her face. "Please don't", she says in a low voice. Ichiru Laughs. "Why? Stop Why? Not to hurt your darling Zero." Sliding her down and close to him almost entering her.