Chapter 105 Nightmares.

Later in the day, they pack up. Getting ready to go home. Once there Yuki goes and starts dinner. Rai sitting in the kitchen, at the table coloring while Yuki cooks. Zero goes to Hanabusa's and picks up Anna and ZJ. They walk in and go to the kitchen. Saying hello to there mother. Anna sitting at the table with Rai to color. ZJ helping Zero set the dining room table for dinner. "Dad is mom ok? She hasn't been herself lately. "ZJ states. "I know son. This is very hard on her. She is trying her best for Rai. Do you like spending time with Uncle Kamane?" Zero asks. "Yes. He is cool. I spent a lot of time with him. When you an mom were not together. He was always here. We did a lot of things together. I still go over there, when I visit the cafe. Why do you ask?" ZJ admits. "I may need you to do me a little favor. We need to get Rai to spend time with Uncle Kamane, without your mother always being there. She needs some time alone. If I would set up a weekend. Would you go? To watch over Rai. So that Kamane doesn't have to call your mother every five minutes." Zero asks. "Of Course. We can all go. Me, Anna and Rai. I don't mind at all. Trust me Uncle Kamane isn't anything like, he is with you. With us. He is so much fun." ZJ states. "Really? Him? I could never picture him having kids."Zero remarks. "He plays the play station with us. Takes us out. He is really cool. You just don't see it, because you're both fighting over the same woman." ZJ comments. "When did you get so smart?" Zero asks with a smile. ZJ just laughs as he sits down at the dinner table. 

Yuki bringing out the roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and corn. "Ok, all time for dinner. Everyone get their seats." They all sit down to a family dinner. Which Yuki has made sure was there every night. No matter. How tired she is. After dinner Zero tells her that Zj and him will do the cleaning up. That she can put Anna and Rai to bed. Then take her shower. She is very happy with that. One less thing to have to do.

Yuki puts the kids to bed. Then heads to take her shower. Just letting the Warm water hit her body. Closing her eyes. Taking a deep breath. She stays in there, just a little longer than normal. Enjoying the quiet and alone time. While Yuki is taking her shower, Zero is cleaning up with ZJ. Who tells him to go take his own shower. He would finish up for his father. Zero heads to another bathroom and takes his fast shower like always. Going back to his bedroom, and getting in bed. Waiting for Yuki. Once she is done her bath, she gets dressed and heads to bed. Seeing Zero reading his paper. She slides into bed trying not to disturb him. "Not coming over?" Zero asks. "I didn't want to disturb you." She responds. "Babe, you're never disturbing me." He says putting the paper down, taking off his glasses. "Do you have to take those off?" Yuki says with a smile. "No. I can put them back on if you like. I remember you liked me wearing them." Zero smirks. "Yes. You look totally adorable in them. I just like to stare at you." She says looking up at him. Moving closer to him. "She puts her head on his chest and arms around him."Well, that's not really going to get you to stare at my glasses." Zero says with a grin. As he lifts her head up and kisses her. "Hmm, Zero I miss you so much. I don't know. How much fun, it would be to make love to me at the moment. I am so tired. I can't really do much." She says in a low tone. "Hey, Look at me. You don't have to. Let me take control. I don't mind pleasuring you." Zero states. "Are you sure? I want to pleasure you as well." Yuki replies. "You are, just me touching you. Is enough to drive me crazy. Just lay back and let me." Zero comments.

 "Do to me, what you please." Yuki says with a grin. As she lays down on the bed. Zero moves over to her body, placing his over hers. Kissing her, rubbing her body kissing her nightie. Yuki closes her eyes. Giving out light moans of approval. He slowly and gently removes her nightie. Leaving only her white lace panties on. He kisses her neck down to her breasts. Licking and sucking on her nipples. He places light soft kisses all over her. Working his way down to her center. Kissing her through her white panties. Making her Back arch up. He then places kisses and licks on her inner thigh. Sending shivers throughout her body. He removes his clothes and her white panties. Going straight back to her lips. Kissing and tugging on her bottom lip. Nibbling on her ear. Her arms go around him. Pushing him closer to her. Kissing him passionately. He slides himself inside her gently, teasing her. By stopping and then starting. Pulling himself almost all the way out, and plunging all the way back in. Her legs wrap around his waist. Pulling him farther in and closer to her. He starts going faster and deeper. As her moans get stronger and louder. He starts losing his control. Pushing himself as far as he can go inside of her. Faster and faster. Till they both explode. His warm wet body lightly landing on top of hers. There chests going up and down. Hearing each other's heavy breathing. Still wrapped in her embrace. She kisses him again lightly. She then closes her eyes to fall asleep. This time him sleeping on top of her, wrapped in her arms. Every time she would slightly wake. She would place a kiss on his neck. Holding him tight.

When three in the morning comes around. Zero hears Rai. Screaming from his nightly nightmares. Yuki under his warm body. Sleeping away. He gets up. Putting on his underwear and pjs. Then he heads to Rai's room. "Hey, buddy. It's only a dream. Mommy is sleeping. So you got me tonight ok?" Zero states. Rai just looks at him and says ok. Zero gets in the bed to comfort him. Telling him how he use to have bad dreams. When he was a child. That a lot of bad things had happened to him as well. Rai just listening. Staying close to Zero. He also told him that, Yuki also helped him with his nightmares. That nothing will ever happen to Rai because Yuki and he would never let it. The child feels relieved and falls back to sleep. Zero then heads back to his own room. To bed. Trying to break the habit of Yuki having to go in there, and also having to stay the night. He is hoping this works. So they can get some rest. Maybe even some more alone time. He slides himself back in bed. Placing Yuki close to him. Putting his arms around her naked firm body. He removes his shirt but leaves on his pants. In case the child wakes again. He closes his eyes and falls asleep holding Yuki close to him.