beach

Summary: Scott and Mitch spend the day at the beach during their two day break from tour.

****

"Okay, so we have two days before we go on tour again. What do you wanna do?" Scott asks as he looks over at his boyfriend, who's currently going through his twitter right now.

"I'm not sure. What sounds fun?" Mitch asks, glancing up at Scott.

"I don't wanna spend these two days inside. I wanna go do something," Scott whines.

"Well, you think of something and we can go do that," Mitch says.

"You're so boring," Scott groans as he pulls out his laptop.

Scott looks for places that he and Mitch could go that was fun in LA, but not too expensive.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I never thought of it!" Scott exclaims, making Mitch jump and drop his phone.

"What the hell? What are you going on about?" Mitch asks, looking up at Scott.

"The beach!" Scott says with a grin. He looks over at Mitch. "We haven't been to the beach in ages."

"The beach?" Mitch asks as he pushes himself up. "What's the weather like today?"

"Sunny. I went out earlier for a jog," Scott tells him.

"Ugh," Mitch rolls his eyes. "I mean... I guess. Are we going alone?"

"Do you want to invite people? I mean... it would be nice to spend the day alone. When's the last time we went on a date? Or had any real quality couple time with each other?" Scott asks.

"Good point. We can hang out with our friends any other time," Mitch nods. "Beach it is."

"Yes!" Scott says excitedly. "Go get ready. We should leave soon while it's still early."

"Fine," Mitch groans. "I'm going to go take a shower in my room." He reaches over and kisses Scott once before pushing himself off the bed. He walks out of Scott's room to get ready for the beach.

Scott smiles and then he jumps off the bed and rushes to the kitchen. Excitement rushes through his body, and he can't wait to spend the day at the beach with his favorite person ever. They haven't been able to spend time like this with each other in a long time as they've been busy touring with Pentatonix. While Scott absolutely loves touring with the band and travelling around to all of these amazing places, he does miss being able to spend alone time with his boyfriend.

"Watcha got there, Scotty?" Mitch asks curiously as he walks into the kitchen, after taking his shower.

"Our lunch," Scott answers as he closes the picnic basket. "I thought it'd be cute to have a picnic."

"Super cute," Mitch chuckles and kisses Scott's cheek. "You're really going all out, huh?"

"Hey, I'm excited, can you blame me?" Scott asks, pouting.

"I suppose not," Mitch shrugs. "Go get ready so we can leave. I'll feed Wyatt."

Scott nods. "Okay," he says. He kisses Mitch before leaving the kitchen.

Mitch quickly feeds Wyatt, and then waits for Scott in the living room.

Once Scott's finished getting ready, they grab their picnic basket and head out of the apartment.

On the way to the beach, they make sure to take a selfie and post it on twitter.

@mitchgrassi: on the way to the beach! we're excited! @scotthoying