famous

Summary: AU // Scott Hoying is a famous singer who's got millions of fans. But his tour has ended and now he's going back to school. Scott's already prepared for how things are going to go, and luckily he has his boyfriend there to help him out.

****

"Mitch! Mitch, wait up!"

Mitch sighs as soon as he hears the sound of his best friend's voice. He stops walking as soon as he reaches his locker. He looks over and sees Kirstie running up to him, obviously excited about something, but if Mitch knows his best friend... he knows that it's something to do with pop culture.

"Who is it this time?" Mitch asks as he opens the locker.

"Scott Hoying," Kirstie squeals. "Didn't you hear? He's moving to our school!"

"Yes, I've heard. It's the only thing anybody is talking about," Mitch rolls his eyes.

"Come on, why do you hate him so much? He has the voice of an angel. Are you jealous?" Kirstie asks.

"That was a low blow," Mitch snaps. "You know I'm jealous of anyone who can sing because I can't." It's Mitch's dream to be a singer. He loves music and everything about it. But he lost the ability to sing when he was a little boy and it crushed him. Now he had no chance of ever being a singer.

"I'm sorry. You're right," Kirstie frowns. "But he's so sweet."

"And how do you know that?" Mitch asks, raising his eyebrows. "You've never met the guy."

"Well, no. But I watch his videos, and I've heard stories from other fans," Kirstie says. "Anyways. He's off tour now which means he's going back to school since he's still a teenager. He wants to be a normal kid which seems impossible for someone like him who has millions of fans and all the money in the world. I have to meet him. I've been a fan of his since 2014 when he posted his very first video on his youtube channel! Can you believe it, Mitchy?"

Mitch sighs. Even though he gets annoyed when Kirstie talks nonstop about pop culture. He can't help but feel a little bit excited for her. He does know how much she loves Scott Hoying.

If only she knew Mitch's secret. She'll find out soon, and she'll be so mad at him.

"You can't just jump on him the chance you see him. Famous people probably don't like that. Like you said, he wants to be a normal kid so just... talk to him, and try not to fangirl in his face," Mitch says.

Kirstie raises his eyebrows. "Wow. I thought you didn't care?"

"I don't but... I can only imagine how tough it'll be when he arrives. I-" Mitch stops as soon as he hears a bunch of screams coming from outside. He tries to contain his excitement, knowing what's going on.

"Oh my gosh! He's coming!" Kirstie squeals. "Do you think he'll be in any of our classes?"

Mitch rolls his eyes and pulls his books out of his locker, putting them in his bag.

"There he is!"

Mitch looks over and drops his bag as soon as his eyes land on the tall, beautiful blonde boy. He immediately looks eyes with Scott and a smile forms on his face.

"Scotty!" Mitch yells before rushing over to him, squeezing past a few fangirls.

Scott immediately bends down and pulls Mitch into a big bear hug, picking him up from the ground.

Mitch giggles as he buries his face in Scott's chest, keeping his arms around him. "I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too Princess," Scott whispers as he holds onto Mitch still. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long."