Chapter 20

Chris pov...

I stood up lifting Lana with me making her squeal and giggle as she wrapped her arms around my neck holding me tight. As i walked us to my bedroom she kissed me and i smiled into the kiss. 

She giggled and let out a little yelp when i threw her on the bed. I grinned and leaned down kissing her before i grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She followed my every move as i continued to undress her until she was laying on my bed completely naked. I continued to get rid of my own clothes as she was still following my every move biting her bottom lip. 

When i am completely naked i smile at her and grab her leg planting a kiss on her foot before flipping her over so she is now laying on her stomach her perfect ass staring back at me... Fuck it is really perfect...I grab a condom laying it beside her on the bed. I also grab a bottle of massage oil and from a height let i drip all over her back making her gasp... I close the bottle and throw it beside her and crawl over her... Her legs in between mine i settle just below her ass straddling her on my knees my dick resting on her ass already hard at the sight of her... 

I start at her shoulders massaging the oil into her skin making her hum as i feel her relax under my touch. I glide down her back and i grin as she hums again wiggling her ass as i go lower with my hands. I grab a cheek in each hand massaging and squeezing them and as i spread them i can see she is wet already... I can't resist and run my thumb between her fold making her moan and wiggle her ass again. 

I keep teasing her by running my hands up and down her back massaging every inch of her and every now and then running my thumb between her folds. I couldn't keep my hands of her ass and just enjoyed myself playing with it... She keeps letting out little moans and hums with a sweet smile on her face as she has her eyes closed enjoying my touch... I grab the condom opening the packaging and put it on.

I wrap my hand around my shaft and let my dick glide between her ass cheeks and i groan... Fuck it feels good, but it looks even better.... Her ass all shiny from the oil... I can't resist anymore and slowly push my throbbing cock inside of her making her moan and i can't help but groan myself as her tight pussy squeezes my cock hard... 

I watch my dick slide in and out of her as i start too slowly pump in and out of her... Seeing my dick glide into her is so fucking hot and her moans get louder turning into little whines... I grab her ass pulling her cheeks apart to have a better look. I start to pick up my pace a little putting my hands beside her head leaning over her planting a kiss between her shoulder blades and her moans gets louder as i start to fuck her a little harder... Her moans get louder and her breathing heavier as i alternate between slow and fast fucking her. I sit back up on my knees and grab her arm putting it behind her back using it to hold on to her as i fuck her into the mattrass and i can't resist but smack her ass softly... 

As soon as my hand touches her ass, she gasps and moan loudly making me smirk. I pull out and grab her legs flipping her over again and grab her legs pushing them up to her chest, so her pussy is for me on full display... She puts her hands under her knees holding her legs up for me and i push my cock back inside her but only a little to tease her... I grab the bottle of massage oil again and while i fuck her with just my tip i drip oil all over her front. I throw the bottle aside again and as i keep teasing her with my tip i start to massage her. 

I oil up her boobs squeezing them before pinching her nipples softly making her gasp and throw her head back. I grin as my hands glide over her stomach and legs making sure she is all nice and oiled up the feeling of her soft skin under my fingers makes me want to fuck her hard but i want it to last i want her to beg me to cum...

As i am having her all nice and oiled up i start to fuck her deeper as i lean over her kissing her my hand cupping her face as i bury my dick deep inside of her and snap my hips into her. The little high-pitched moans she lets out are like music to my ears... I sit back up again and push her legs even wider as i keep thrusting into her. I put my thumb on her clit and softly start to rub circles making her moan and arch her back... I groan as i can feel she is close her pussy pulsing around my cock so i slow down and she whines she was about to cum... I lean down again and kiss her grinning into the kiss.