Chapter 195

Chris pov...

I am so nervous... Everyone is here sitting in the living room... Lana is in the nursery with Clover waiting for me to call her out... Oscar is all giddy being restless as he is excited... Ma and Carly are playing with Maeve... I just hope they will be excited and not mad we kept the pregnancy to ourselves... Now it was getting to it i was nervous we made a mistake... Yes, it had been bliss and i had not doubted it for a second until now...

"So, are you going to tell us why we are here?" Scott says looking at me and i take a deep breath and nod... "Yeah tell us you guys are pregnant already..." Carly says smirking and everyone is looking at me and i take another deep breath. Lana was right they expected a pregnancy announcement... 

"So, as you know after everything happened, we had some time to ourselves... I know you all were wondering why we took such a long time and why i only visited with the kids... I told you that it was because she was working and although she did that there is another reason..." I say and nod to Oscar who runs off to tell Lana it is time...

"It is okay you guys have been through something traumatic and needed family time... We all understand that..." Ma says giving me a reassuring smile... "I know and i am so thankful for you all for giving us that time... But there is something else..." I say blushing and they all look confused...

I feel Lana walking in behind me and i step aside smiling as Clover is lying in her arms... We both say nothing as everyone just looks at us stunned... The room is dead silent for a minute until all of a sudden, the room erupts, and they all jump up... "You guys had a baby!!!"  They all yell in unison jumping up... "Yes..." We both say at the same time... "That... That is a baby..." Scott says shocked pointing at Clover in Lana's arms and i chuckle... "Noooo... You dont say..." I joke and i start laughing... 

"That is why you stayed home..." Ma squeals all excited clapping her hands and Lana nods... "OMG i can't believe you guys pulled this off..." Scott says smirking and i chuckle... "Neither can we..." I say smiling... "Boy? Girl?" Carly asks with tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face... "Another girl..." Lana says smirking and this earns us another round of squeals... "When was she born?" Shanna asks her eyes wide shock on her face as she rubs her eyes as if she thinks her eyes are deceiving her... "Yesterday here at home..." Lana says and they are even more shocked... 

"You want to hold her?" Lana asks ma and she nods with tears in her eyes... She was still holding Maeve and she handed Maeve over to Carly who coos at her that she has a little sister... "And you knew this to?" Carly asks Oscar who smiles proudly nodding his head... "I kept the secret right dad..." He says smiling at me and i nod smiling back... "Yes, you did... You did very good..." I say and he grins even more... 

While Lana gently hands Clover to ma i take Maeve from Carly and they all gather around ma and Clover... "What is her name?" Ma whispers looking at the little girl in her arms... "Clover Winnie Evans..." Lana says softly and ma looks up at her and smiles... "That is a beautiful name sweetheart..." She whispers to Lana who nods tearing up... "Little Clover..." My sisters say in unison and i smile as they gather around ma and the baby...

Scott holds out his hand and smirks while the girls take turns holding Clover... "Congratulations dad..." He says and i shake his hand but pull him into a hug making Maeve still in my arms giggle... "And you..." He says smirking at Oscar hugging him... "You little secret keeper..." He says grinning and starting to tickle Oscar making him laugh and run off... 

Lana tells my sister and ma everything that she was 11 weeks pregnant when she was rushed to the hospital... That for a while it was anyone's guess if the baby would survive... That she knows it was us being selfish but after everything that happened, we just were so content in our little bubble that we just kept it like that... "Please dont be mad..." Lana whispered looking specifically at ma and i hold my breath for a second...  Ma shook her head before gently handing Clover over to Carly and she hugged Lana... "I am not mad sweetheart... In shock... Yes... Surprised absolutely... But mad... No..." She said hugging her a little tighter... "OMG That is why you didn't want champagne..." Carly all of a sudden said and Lana blushed nodding as we all laughed...

After everything that happened when she was pregnant with Maeve... ma was the biggest concern for her... It was the only reason she entertained the idea to just tell them, but we had a long conversation about it... When i asked to leave that fact out of the aquation and to think about what she wanted she had said that she just loved our bubble... Our little secret... That she felt peaceful and comfortable... Relaxed and happy... That was all that mattered to me... I was adamant she was going to have the pregnancy experience this time that she wanted... and i had to admit it was nice... 

When we had to tell Oscar because there was no way around it, we wondered if he was going to be able to keep it to himself, but he seemed to pick up at the fact that this is what his mother needed and to my surprise he was better in keeping it a secret than me... I almost blabbed a few times... 

After everyone had a turn holding Clover Lana took her and put her back to bed and i ordered everyone dinner... I smiled as Maeve was sitting in ma's lap babbling at her... Carly and Shanna were setting up the table for dinner and Scott and Oscar were giggling about something probably coming up with a plan to scare the living shit out of me somewhere down the line today... 

Lana came back into the kitchen wrapping her arms around me laying her head on my back and i smiled and pulled her in front of me... "You should rest..." I whisper and she shook her head smiling... I leaned down and kissed her and she smiled into the kiss... "I have a question..." Scott said interrupting our little moment and we looked at him... "Did you not leave the house at all... I mean if people would have noticed you being pregnant it would be all over the news..." Scott says and Lana chuckles... "Other than doctor's appointments and one lunch early on... No i didn't really leave the house..." She says blushing... 

"I still can't believe i watched Maeve yesterday and had no idea you were at home pushing a baby out..." Carly said shaking her head with a grin on her face... "You boys are outnumbered now..." Shanna said smirking and Lana giggled... "Yeah he is already turning gray... That only will go faster now..." Scott said as he started to laugh and i groaned... "That's it i am dying my hair..." I mumble and Lana shook her head... "Dont you dare... I think it is sexy..." She whispered and she pressed her lips on mine... "Do you now...?" I murmur into the kiss before deepening it... 

"Oh.. god... they are going to start on kid 4 already..." Scott joked and Lana broke the kiss looking at him... "I am out of action for a while Scott..." She said rolling her eyes and i led her to a chair forcing her to sit down... "Mama..." Maeve all of a sudden says... and i groan... "Noooo..." I say still groaning and everyone laughs... 

Lana takes Maeve in her arms with the biggest smile on her face... "Yes mama..." She said and i sigh the smile on Lana's face softens the blow... I walk over and sit down next to her... "Sorry..." Lana says with a victorious smirk on her face... 

She thinks i dont know what she has been doing while i was trying to get her to say dada... She had been secretly trying to have her say mama... I sigh and accept that i lost the battle... "Come here little one..." I say and take Maeve in my lap... "Can you say dada...?" I ask her and she giggles... "Mama..." She says again only encouraged more because everyone is laughing... "Dada..." I try again but no luck... "Mama..." She squeals and i sigh hanging my head before kissing her little forehead... 

The doorbell rings and i give Scott my wallet so he can get the food and i try again... "Dada..." I say but again... "Mama..." She squeals and i just chuckle giving up... "Oh little one you are going to be the death of me..." I say hugging her and Lana snickers... 

Scott comes back with the food and i watch as everyone rummaging around dividing the food before sitting down... Maeve is still in my lap as i feed her some bites of my food and she looks at me squealing waving her little arms around... "Dada..." She squeals and i freeze... Everyone looks at me... I snap out of it and turn her in my lap... "Yes princess... Dada..." I say with tears in my eyes hugging her tightly as she keeps squealing "Dada..." over and over again...