Chapter 86

Chris pov...

Lana was showing out another wedding planner and i prayed to God Lana didn't want this one... She kept touching me and i felt really uncomfortable... I heard her talking to the woman telling her we would let her know and then the front door closing....

She walked back into the kitchen and let out a massive sigh... I looked at her worried and she smiled at me... "Well safe to say she will not be it..." Lana said and i let out a sigh of relief... "You know you can tell people to stop touching you..." She said putting her hands on her hips... I shrugged my shoulders... "Guess i am used to it..." I mumbled and she sighed and crawled in my lap kissing me. I finally relaxed and sighed again... "Should i have told her to back of...? Or go all nuclear on her...." She says and i chuckle.... She smiles and kisses me... "Go all... Take your hands of my man..." She says smirking before kissing me again and i smirk... I shake my head. 

We sit there for i dont know how long making out when the doorbell rings and Lana sighs... "Please let this be the right one... I am getting a little worried..." Lana sighs. "Dont worry sweetheart we find the right one..." I whisper and she gets of my lap... We walk to the front door and open up...

"Mr. Evans... Future Mrs. Evans..." A woman says smiling holding her hand out for us to shake. "I am Maggie... Thank you for considering me...." She says smiling.  Well at least this one acknowledges Lana i think to myself. "Please Chris and Lana..." Lana says smiling and i nod smiling to... 

We lead her to the kitchen and after i made her a coffee we get to talking... I love the fact she mostly talks to Lana... She doesn't disregard me, but she seems to understand without saying that Lana has the final say and she will be working most of all with her... We talk a bit about what we want and what our concerns are... She says she has dealt with wedding where security was needed before and although maybe not on this scale... But she is confident that the security company she works with can handle it... I tell her that i want to meet the head of the security company on forehand if we decide to go with her and she says that will be no problem... 

She tells us a bit more about her company and how she works and i see Lana smiling and at ease with her so i know already that Maggie is the one to go with... Even the dogs like her as they are both having their heads in Maggie's lap... While she talks with us, she strokes their heads... 

I look at Lana and she looks back at me smiling giving me a nod and i tell Maggie she got the job, and we are looking forward to planning our wedding with us... She thanks us and we immediately make an appointment to get started... To really talk things through and let her know what we want... We agree that she will make a list of venues for us with our requirements... It has to be beautiful and indoors because we want a fall wedding... but most of all it has to be as private as possible... 

Lana shows her out and when she comes back into the kitchen, she jumps in my arms kissing me and i smile. "I really have a good feeling about this..." She whispers into the kiss and i smile... "Me to baby..." I murmur and she kisses me again... "I can wait to see you walk down the aisle in a wedding dress..." I murmur and she has the biggest smile on her face... "I can't wait to walk towards you in a wedding dress..." She whispers... 

I grin and put her on the kitchen counter, and she giggles wrapping her legs around my waist holding me in place as she kisses me again... "I have to pick up Oscar in a minute..." I groaned before sucking at her pulse point in her neck and she let out a sigh... "Well than you better make it quick Mr. Evans..." She whispered as she started to pull on my shirt and i break contact for a minute so she can pull it over my head.

I shiver as she runs her hands over my chest before pulling me in for another kiss... "I get the idea you have planned this... Sweetheart..." I growled running my hands up her thigs and under her dress and she giggled... She starts pushing down my pants and boxers before wrapping her hand around my shaft pumping me up and down and i groaned again... 

I grabbed her hand pulling it away and i laid her back on the counter... I pushed her dress up pulling her panties to the side and thrusted into her making her gasp and moan at the same time... "So big..." She whimpered and i grinned putting her legs over my shoulders wrapping my arms around them holding her in place as i start thrusting into her... "Oh god feels so good..." Lana whimpered as i thrust into hard growling myself... 

"Such a good girl... Always ready for me..." I groaned as i slammed into her hard and relentless... I let go of her legs and pulled her tits out of her dress squeezing them hard as i kept pounding into her...  "Fuck sweetheart i can't wait to fuck you in your wedding dress... You are going to be the most beautiful bride ever..." I growl and she whimpers... "Shit Chris..." She whines and after thrusting into her a few more times we come together and i fill her up while her pussy milks me for everything i got... I pull her up and kiss her and she giggles... 

"I dont think i will be able to keep my hands off of you on our wedding day..." She whispers and i grin... "Dont worry sweetheart i will make sure we have a few moments alone..." I say still grinning and she giggles... "I'll hold you to that..." She says and we kiss again... "Oh, you can count on it sweetheart..." I mumble and she giggles again... We get properly dressed again and i kiss her again before going to get Oscar from school...