Chapter 182

Lana pov...

We pull up to a house i dont recognize... I look at my dad and Kyle confused and they both grin... "Welcome home princess..." My dad says with a smirk and my heart sinks because this is not my childhood home... 

"What now... Did you really think we would be stupid enough to go back to the old house..." My dad says laughing and i feel sick again... The get out the car and Kyle opens the back door and drags me out pushing me in front of him ordering me to walk inside... I look around... "Welcome to your hell..." Kyle whispers in my ear and he starts laughing... The plan i had is now useless and i need to come up with something else... "Bathroom?" I ask feeling i have to throw up and Kyle point one out and i walk off closing the door behind me locking it... I throw up the little bit of food i had up and after i am done i look in the mirror... I take a deep breath trying to give myself a pep talk... I need to find a way out of here.... 

I walk back into the living room and my father just walks in and grins at me sitting down in the chair i recognize from my childhood home... "Now make yourself useful and make us something to eat..." My dad growls and Kyle laughs and i walk off to the kitchen... I look in the fridge and sigh... I decide to make them a sandwich... I put it together and drop it on the coffee table in front of me and Kyle stands up pushing me down to the floor... 

He punches me yelling for me slamming the plates on the table but i dont care... I just smile like a maniac, and it puts Kyle off... He sits back down looking annoyed but not saying anything anymore and i get up... I make myself something in the kitchen eating there to not wanting to sit with them... The kitchen is filthy and to keep myself busy and out of their way i start to clean it all the while looking around for a way out... There are bars in front of the windows and my dad locked the only door to the outside... 

I dont see a phone... The knifes in the kitchen drawer are not sharp enough to do enough damage and when i check for cleaning supplies there is nothing, they wouldn't notice in their food and would do enough damage... I feel my hope disappear and a tear runs down my cheek... 

"Lana beer...!" My dad yells and i wipe away my tears and get two beers and walk to the living room... "Oh yeah before i forget... Say hi to your mom..." Dad says grinning pointing to the mantel and Kyle starts to laugh hard... "Surprise!!" He yells and i cringe... On the mantel is just a tin can they didn't even give her a proper urn... 

The rest of the day i have to listen to my dad and Kyle make plans for me... Kyle making plans to make me pregnant as soon as he can to replace Oscar... The thought of that makes me sick again and i need a plan quick so he won't be able to get on top of me... I look through the kitchen cabinet and see a few bottles of booze... I fix them dinner in the evening and after dinner I pour them each a whiskey bringing it over and dont think anything of it... If i get Kyle drunk enough, he would just pass out and i was save for a little longer... 

I keep feeding them drinks and they are oblivious and after a while they are both passed out drunk... I walk upstairs to look around after i try the front door, but it is indeed locked and i dont know were my father put the keys... I wasn't going to risk it yet looking through his pockets... I sigh and give up for now... I am exhausted and feel disgusted from the drive and decide to take a quick shower... After my shower i find a room upstairs it is empty... But it has a lock on the inside so i can lock them out they will be pissed but i dont care... I lock the door and sit against the wall closing my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep slouching down and eventually laying on the ground... 

The next morning i wake up to banging on the door and after i open it Kyle appears furious, and he grabs me dragging me down the hall beating me... "If you lock a door again i will kill you..." He says an evil grin on his face and i stand up... "Go ahead... Kill me... You would be doing me a favor... Death is better than being here with you..." I spat at him, and he grabs me and drags me to a bedroom and i start to kick and scream as he throws me on the bed and wants to crawl over me... I kick punch and bite... And he screams... punching me in the face again... "You stupid bitch...!" He yells as he is bleeding... I bit him so hard he bleeds... "I am not that woman anymore that just takes shit... Get used to it!" I yell... 

He sees red and he starts to beat me and i shield my head to make sure i dont lose conscious i know Kyle is not opposed to rape me while i am unconscious...  I will fight him with everything i got... I manage to knee him in the crotch, and he doubles over and i run downstairs... My dad is sitting in his chair with a grin on his face... "Having fun princess..." He says and starts to laugh...

Kyle comes running down and want to grab me again, but my dad stops him... "She still has too much fight in her... Give it a few days and she will let you crawl on top of her like a good little whore..." He says and i feel sick... My own father talking about Kyle raping me having no shame anymore...  No sense of right and wrong... "Breakfast now!" He says and i walk back to the kitchen... 

"Dont worry son... Give it time..." I hear him say and i have to take a deep breath and swallow the bile away that is coming up... I look at them every now and then as they each are sitting in a chair laughing sharing ways to break me... My dad stands up and walks to the bathroom and when he puts his arms in the air to stretch i see my way out... No matter what i have to try... Tonight it is time... I dont want to stay here another night... The thought of Kyle forcing himself on me is too much and i know it is wrong but i rather die... When i have the chance i am going to take it... Getting out or die trying is my new motto...