Chapter 54

Chris pov...

I walk her into the bedroom and kiss her again before dropping her on the bed making her squeal and giggle... 

"Since Oscar didn't end up going to Carly's after Christmas... I still have a promise to fulfill..." I growl as i stand at the end of the bed looking at the beautiful naked woman laying on top of the bed... "Well, you better get to it then..." She says as she lets out a little moan and i smirk... 

I crawl over her, and she giggles as give her a small peck on the lips... When i pull back she whines and puts her arms around my neck pulling me in for another kiss and i oblige kissing her passionately... When we break the kiss i start kissing my way down and she moves her head do the side giving me better access to her neck... I suck on her pulse point marking her... 

My hands roam her body wanting to feel every inch of her... I wanted it etched in my brain how she feels... I was going to miss the for two months... Yes, we still had 5 days together but damn... The thought of not sleeping next to her and not having her in my arms every night made me not want to go...

She moans as i massage her tits... twisting her nipples between my fingers... and with my lips still attached to her skin she starts to squirm underneath me... The little moans make me grin... She is always so responsive... Fuck i love it... The goosebumps on her skin everywhere i touch her... The hardening of her nipples... I fucking love it all... 

"Fuck baby i love how your body responds to me..." I whisper and she whimpers arching her back of the bed as i kiss my way further down and  i close my lips around one of her nipples... "I love it how you touch me..." She moans... 

I play with her tits sucking, massaging and kissing them... She is moaning so much that i smirk and let one hand travel down wanting to feel the effect i am having on her and as i groan as i run my finger through her folds and she is soaking wet... I play with her pussy rubbing my fingers up and down between her folds and teasing her by dipping my finger into her every now and then...

Her hands are in my hair and i smirk as she softly starts to push me further down... I plant wet kisses all over her stomach as i make my way down... My one hand still teasing her and now rubbing soft circles on her clit...

I ignore her pussy and kiss the inside of her thigs and i can't help but smirk as she is getting impatient... "Chriiiiihis... Pleeease... Stop teasing..." She whines... I chuckle and run the tip of my tongue lightly between her folds and flick her clit making her gasp and her body jerk... 

She whines again and i smirk before sucking a little harder on her clit and i push two fingers inside of her and this time i start pumping them in and out... "Shit...Shit...Shit..." She moans and i grin as i flatten my tongue and lick her up and down... "You taste so sweet..." I mumble and i push her legs further apart with my free hand... 

I pick up the face fucking her faster with my fingers and i suck on her clit again... "Oh OOh Yes... Chris... Dont stop... Fuck gonna cum..." She moans and she starts bucking her hips grinding against my face as i hook my fingers inside of her... The sopping sounds makes me groan... Her body starts to jerk again and i pull my face back as she starts to squirt... Her legs are shaking and i can see she is gripping the sheets.... "OH FUUUCK..." She screams. I watch her come down from her high and it is the most amazing sight... I wipe my beard and crawl back over... 

Her eyes are glazed, and she has a lazy smile on her face... She starts to giggle and cups my face pulling me in for a passionate kiss... "You can't go..." She whispers with a small smile...

"I have to baby..." I murmur and she shakes her head... "No... I can't go 2 months without this..." She says blushing and i chuckle... I push myself up sitting on my knees and i pull her legs apart... I tease her by rubbing my tip between her folds and she moans... I watch as i push my dick inside of her slowly seeing it disappear... I lean down and kiss her before sitting up again and start to thrust into her holding her ankles spreading her legs as much as possible...