Chapter 113

Chris pov...

I slowly start to wake, and it is hard to move... I hear some sort of clicking noises. I feel Lana straddling me... I groan stretching myself out bit underneath her but still dont open my eyes. I smile with my eyes closed as she giggles. I hear another few clicking sounds as i smile and open my eyes... Lana is sitting on top of me with a camera in her hands taking photos. She lowers the camera and has a big smile on her face. Her eyes twinkle with mischief... as i try to process everything seeing as i just woke up...

"What are you doing sweetheart..." I groan but smile as she seems to have the time of her life. "Nothing..." She says all giddy and takes another few pictures... She scoots lower creating distance and slowly pulling down the sheets with her revealing my chest a bit more. She takes another series of pictures and i groan... I push myself up on my elbows now fully awake and she giggles again pulling the sheets further down and i can see her bite her lip behind the camera... I can see her eyes roam my body before she takes a few more pictures moving the camera around for different angles...

"Sweetheart..." I growl pushing myself up further and she scoots down out of my reach giggling taking more pictures and i can't help but laugh at her playfulness... She keeps taking pictures as i sit up trying to get to her, but she scoots closer and closer to the edge of the bed away from me giving her a wider shot...

She keeps giggling and i can't help but smile... "Thats it... there is that million-dollar smile..." She says and i blush. "Come on babe... give me some poses..." She says still giggling and i show off a bit as i am getting into it... Anything for my beautiful wife... Who seems to be loving this... 

But i get distracted and she uses the opportunity to fully pull away the sheets and she starts laughing as i look at her in shock... She keeps taking pictures of my now naked body... I freeze for a bit and then decide to throw all caution in the wind seeing how she already got the fully naked pictures anyway and leap out of bed... She giggles and start running downstairs camera in hand... She is quicker then i thought and makes it to the kitchen... She is darting around the kitchen island to keep me from being able to reach her and grab her... She sticks out her tongue and giggles doing a little dance and i shake my head...  

She laughs and takes another picture grinning and i play along for a second flexing and turning around shaking my ass making her giggle again before i stalk around the counter making her run to the other side... "You know it is not fair... You are still wearing my shirt while i am completely naked sweetheart..." I say breathing heavy thinking about my next move... 

She grins and puts the camera down and pulls the shirt over her head throwing it at me... "Happy...?" She asks but this was her mistake because i was already halfway over to her before she had taken off the shirt... She makes an attempt to get away from me but i grab her from behind wrapping one arm around her waist lifting her up when with the other hand i grab the camera holding it out of her reach and she squeals and giggles dangling in my arm trying to get away... "Not so fast sweetheart..." I growl and she laughs still trying to get out of my grip... I look around and get an idea... 

With her dangling in my arm i walk her to the living room and put her in front of the fire... "Your turn sweetheart... Time to pose" I growl in her ear releasing her and taking a step back pointing the camera at her... I expect her to go all shy, but she smirks at me... That mischievious twinkle back in her eyes... I have to swallow hard as she lets her hand roam her body and is playing with herself... I click a few shots and look at the little screen and fuck she looks sexy... No one can ever see these i think to myself... But fuck i want to keep them... 

She giggles as i keep taking pictures while she poses and plays with herself letting out little moans and i can feel my body react to it... My dick is starting to get hard and the urge to have my way with her gets stronger... I walk over to her and take the camera holding it high snapping pictures while i kiss her hoping there will be one that looks nice because i can't see what i am actually photographing... 

"Why the camera? I have never seen it before" I murmur in the kiss, and she wraps her arms around my neck and lets out a sigh... "Thought it would be safer... Bought it yesterday..." She whispers and i grin... "So that is what you have been hiding..." I say putting one hand on her ass grabbing it making he whimper... I can't resist and slap it making her gasp and let out a little moan...

"I just wanted a few nice spicy pictures of my sexy husband... You know to look at when he is gone for work..." She whispers in a small voice and i grin before kissing her again... "You know what is amazing about that camera..." She murmurs into the kiss as her hands roam all over my back her nails lightly scratching me... "No... What..." I groan and she smirks... "There is also a video function..." She whispers biting her lip. 

I take in a sharp breath processing this statement... We have done something like that before but erased it... But fuck the idea of a little home movie is making me even harder... I know it is never without risk... But fuck my dick takes over my thought process and i drag her to the couch and lay her down and pause for a moment to put the camera in video mode with a grin on my face...