Chapter 105

Chris pov...

I smile as Lana pulls me to the dancefloor again... All the kids have left the reception... Drinks are flowing, and everyone seems to have a great time... Dancing, laughing and just enjoying themselves... Lana is smiling and glowing... She is the live of the party... She is in my arms now, but she has been torturing me by dancing by some of my friends and especially Seb and Mackie had been torturing me by cutting in... 

So now that i have her in my arms again i was not willing to hand her off again... I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer while leaning down and kissing her... She smiles when we come up for air... "Are you happy...?" She whispers and i smile... "Now that i have you in my arms again... I am very happy..." I whisper and attach my lips with hers again... She giggles... 

She turns in my arms her back now against my chest and i wrap my arms around her holding her close as we still are swaying to the music... "I can't wait to peel this dress off of you..." I whisper in her ear, and she lets out a little moan... "Did you keep your word sweetheart?"  I murmur in her ear as my hands glide down to her hips... "Yes..." She whimpers... I groan and pull her into me harder her perfect ass now grinding hard on my dick getting me hard... 

I groan as she turns in my arms again and hovers her lips over mine... Her hand is on my chest and i groan as she slowly glides it down... I take in a sharp breath as she cups me through my pants... "I am a little disappointed though..." She whispers as her fingers start to trace the outline of my dick... "And why is that princess..." I growl in her ear before looking around to make sure no one is noticing what is happening... "You haven't touched me all day..." She whined the sound going straight to my dick making me groan again... I smirk... "What are you talking about princess... I am touching you right now..." I growl in her ear, and she sighs... "Not the way i need..." She whimpers and i chuckle.

"Is my princess a bit frustrated?" I whisper in her ear smirking, and she looks me in the eyes bites her lips and nods... I grin and take her hand looking around as everyone is caught up in their own thing i walk her out of the room... I look around having no idea where to go to have some privacy... I smirk when i see a door saying private on it and when i open it i see it is a storage closet... Lana giggles as i pull her in and close the door behind us pushing her against the door and kissing her... 

"Such a needy bride... Mrs. Evans..." I murmured into the kiss. "I am needy for my gorgeous husband..." She said under her breath as my hands roamed her body... I slowly started to pull up her dress... careful to not damage it... "Let me check how needy my beautiful bride is..." I murmur and let my fingers glide between her folds... She moaned and i took in another sharp breath... "Such a wet little bride... All hot and bothered for your new husband..." I growled... as i slowly started to unbuckle my belt... "Can you blame me... My husband is very sexy..." She mumbled. I grinned before i dropped my pants around my ankles and hoisted one of her legs on my hip... 

"Better be quiet Mrs. Evans... Dont want our guests to hear now dont we?" I growled before kissing her and thrusting into her hard... "Oh shit..." She whimpered and i smirked... "Fuck baby... Such a tight wet little pussy... Such a good girl squeezing me so tight..." I growled as i started to thrust into her... I groaned as she squeezed me even harder and i kissed her again... 

I made my way into her neck marking her... Marking my bride... So that every man at our reception would see she is mine... I know it is ridiculous as she was the one in the wedding dress and just said i do to me... But fuck knowing she was naked under that dress as she was dancing with my male friends... It made me want to claim her... If my family hadn't been here i had made her scream my name so that they would hear who made her feel good... 

I cupped her tits with my free hand playing with them through the fabric... I pulled her tits out of the dress so i could play with her little perky nipples... This dress was amazing... Such easy access... I thought to myself as i kept thrusting into her... I growled as her hands grabbed my ass... Her nails digging in holding me deep inside of her as i snapped my hips forward...

"Fuck Chris... Dont stop... Dont stop... Please... Fuck going to cum..." She whined and i groaned as her pussy squeezed me even harder and her breathing got heavy... "Fuck baby... So needy for my cum huh... Going to squeeze me for every last drop..." I growled and she moaned... 

"Yes... Want to feel you cum drip down my legs with every step i take the rest of the night..." She said in a soft whimper... "Fuuuuuck baby... When you say things like that..." I groan and my thrust get sloppy because i am not going to be able to hold out much longer... 

"Shit baby... going to cum... Going to fill that perfect pussy of yours... Going to make you drip..." I growl through gritted teeth... "Yes, please... Chris... Oooh shit... ooh... oooh shit... Yes! Just like that... Fuck..." Lana whimpered softly as she came around my cock and i growled as my body started to take over and i thrusted into her deep one more time finding my release deep inside of her kissing her to muffle our sounds...

We both start to chuckle as we catch our breaths... I pull out of her, and she sighs and pulls her dress down again and fixes the top of the dress as i pull up my pants again... When we both are dressed, we look at each other and she starts to giggle... She cups my face with both hands, and she kisses me again... 

"Feeling better Mrs. Evans?" I said smirking as we both had fixed our clothes again. "Much better Mr. Evans... You dont disappoint as a husband so far..." She said smirking. I laughed and took her hand kissing the back of it... "Noted... Satisfied wife... Happy wife..." I said smirking... She giggled and pulled me towards her and kissed me again...

I peeked around the corner of the door and the coast was clear... I took her hand and led her back to the reception...