Chapter 83

Lana pov...

"O yes right there..." I moan as Chris sucks on my clit... 

We had gotten home a little over an hour ago and i was on orgasm number 3 already... We had dropped off Oscar at Carly's for the whole weekend... Chris had wasted no time and as soon as the front door closed, he was all over me... 

So here i was laying on the couch butt naked... my legs spread wide and up in the air his head between them eating me out as if it would be his last dinner... I put my hands in his hair pulling him closer into me as i grinded my hips desperate for another release... 

All week he had been driving me crazy... Teasing me... On Thursday we had dinner with his family just the adults in a fancy restaurant for Shanna getting a promotion... The kids were with Carly's babysitter... And he had the balls to finger me under the table... I was just in shock and yet before i came he pulled his hand away having me all frustrated for the rest of the night... Even when we came back home, and Oscar had been put to bed he didn't finish the job... 

But i guess he was making up for it now because orgasm number 3 was now washing over me making me moan... My legs were shaking, and my eyes rolled in the back of my head... "Oh fuck yes... yes... yes... yes..." I murmured as the pleasurable feeling spread through my body...

Chris kissed his way up over my stomach sucking on my nipple while squeezing my tits hard before he kissed me passionately... He smirked watching me as i finally regained some of my composure and i cupped his face with both hands pulling him into another kiss... "I am going to have my way with you this weekend sweetheart... Going to fuck you all over the house..." He growled and i whimpered at his words... "

You can do whatever whenever wherever you want..." I said letting out a small sigh and he smirked... "This weekend i am your fuck toy baby... Yours to play with..." I whined and he grinned kissing me hard again. "Good girl..." He murmured into the kiss before lifting me up spinning me around and hanging me over the back of the couch my ass now up in the air...

I whined when i felt him spread my cheeks and i feel his tongue on my core again... "Oh fuck..." I whined giving in letting myself hang over the couch... I gasp as i feel a few fingers enter me and he starts pumping them in and out fast... while he squeezed my ass with his other hand... I yelp as he smacks my ass... "Again..." I whine and i can hear him chuckle and he smacks my ass again... "Oh shit feels so good..." I groan and he does it again and again... "Your ass looks so good all nice and pink princess..." He growls and i whimper at the pet name... It is new... And fuck i like it... 

The sopping sounds my pussy makes as he fucks me with his finger fill the room and i moan louder... "So wet princess dripping all over my hands..." He growls and i moan an "Oh god..."

"Oh, shit Chriiiiis..." I whine as i can feel another orgasm start to build and i am just totally out of it... "Such a good fucking girl..." He growls and he hooks his finger inside me hitting my sweet spot over and over again and my body takes over and my legs shake again... "Oh fuck this is not happening..." I moan and again it is like fireworks exploding all through my body...

He pulls me up right by my arms and he sits down on the couch... "Come bounce on my cock princess... I want to watch you bounce... I want your tits in my face..." He growls and i straddle him... I lift myself up a bit... and he lines himself up with my entrance and i slowly sink down on him moaning loudly as he fills me good... I can feel my walls stretch around me and i put my hands on his shoulder to steadying myself as i take him deeper and deeper... 

"Such a good girl princess... Taking me so good..." He growls and i moan and kiss him... "Fuck i feel so full..." I whisper after we break the kiss... "Yeah, you like my big dick stretching you princess..." He growls and i nod biting my lip blushing a little... 

I dont know what it is about the pet name... but fuck it sends tingles all through my body... I start to circle my hips slowly and i moan as the friction against my clit of his pelvis sends jolts through my body... Having his big dick stir inside of me while my clit gets stimulated is the best feeling in the world... He takes my tits in his hands i and i moan as he closes his lips around one of my nipples... I put my hands in his hair pulling him closer to my chest as i keep circling my hips...

"Thats it princess... use me... Make yourself cum..." He groans and i moan in his ear before i start sucking on his neck... His hands move rubbing my back up and down until they land on my ass, and he helps me move as my breathing gets heavier and the familiar feeling of pleasure starts to build again. "Oh yes... yes... yes..." I whine moving faster and faster until my orgasm explodes through my body... 

I yelp as he stands up lifting me with him easily... his dick never leaving me... I am now hanging in his arms... my legs over his arms... My arms around his neck holding on for dear life... He grins as he starts to bounce me on his dick standing up... Fuck it is so deep and he groans as he fucks up into me while standing up... "Oh fuck so deep..." I moan and he grins... He keeps bouncing me and his groans get louder, and it sends shivers through my spine... 

"Shit princess... You feel so good bouncing on my cock..." He growls and i whimper in response not able to think anymore... I can feel him swell inside of me... I can feel every ridge every vein of his cock and God does it feel good... Chris turns around and puts me down on the couch again... "Please Chris... Fuck me hard bend me over and ruin me..." I moan and he growls... "As you wish princess..." He growls through gritted teeth, and he flips me moving me around easily and fuck i love it... I put my hands on the back of the couch and he pulls me towards him my ass now sticking out for him... Without warning he slams into me making me yelp as he hits me deep and hard, and it feels gooood....

"Going to fill that pussy of yours princess...  And then..." He growls leaning over me his lips hovering over my ear... "And then... I am going to fuck you again... and again... Going to fuck you until you can't walk anymore... You want to be my fuck toy... I am going to make you my fuck toy..." He growls and i whimper in response... "Oh shit..." I whisper and i turn my face towards him... He kisses me still moving never does he stop fucking me... He slams into me hard and deep over and over in a relentless pace...  

We break the kiss, and he stands up right...I can feel his hands on my hips pulling me onto him hard his thrusts get sloppier... His fingers are digging into the flesh of my hips definitely leaving a mark but i dont care... I push back on him our skin slapping together... "Going to cum princess... Going to fill you up... make that pussy drip..." He grunts and i moan pushing back on him harder and i can feel his body shock as he holds me still his dick buried deep inside of me... "Oh shit..." I moan as i can feel his cum coat my walls and he let out an animalistic growl... It sends me over the edge and my pussy milks him for everything he got... 

We are both moaning loudly coming down from our high and i whimper when he pulls out of me... "Faaaahck..." He groans and i wiggle my ass feeling a drop of cum drip out of me... I look behind me and smile as he watches me biting his lip... I whimper when he runs his finger through it and pushes it back inside... 

After a few more minutes he pulls me up and, in his arms... He kisses me passionately... "That was amazing sweetheart..." He whispers and i giggle blushing... I giggle louder as he lifts me up bridal style and he carries me to the bathroom... He puts me down on the counter and fills the tub and we take a bath together... I moan as he massages my shoulders before moving them to my tits massaging them gently and i hum leaning into him enjoying the feeling of his hands all over me... Fuck this is going to be an amazing weekend...