Chapter 156

Lana pov...

The gate buzzer goes off... Chris is picking up Oscar from school and as far as i know we are not expecting people... The family knows the gate code and would call so they didn't need to ring the bell... I look at Maeve in my arms and i get a little nervous... The gate buzzer goes again and i walk to the gate cameras and start smiling seeing Mackie and Seb appearing on the screen... 

As normal they seem to be bickering again and i push the button for the intercom... "Seriously... Still bickering..." I say through the intercom and i see them looking at the screen waving and smiling. I press the gate open, and they get in the car and drive in and i close the gate again...

Chris had put in these features after my fall and being hounded by the press and i loved that i didn't need to go outside to check anymore... I walk to the front door and open as they park the car... "Well would you look at that..." Mackie says getting out the car and Seb gets some bags out of the back before he follows smiling... "You are looking good momma..." Mackie says reaching me and he kisses my cheek and i smile stepping aside letting him in... "Hello gorgeous... You look amazing..." Seb says kissing my cheek to and when they are inside i close the door... "Look at that what a precious little girl..." Mackie says taking Maeve's little hand in his and she makes some little sounds... 

"This is Maeve Lily Evans..." I say proudly and they both smile at the little girl that is making little sounds squirming with her little arms and legs... "Maeve... These are your uncles Mackie and Seb..." I say cooing and they both smile... "She is so tiny..." Seb says smiling and i chuckle... "She is going to be a heartbreaker...." Mackie says and i laugh... "Dont tell Chris that he will have a stroke..." I say and they both laugh... "Come on let's go to the living room... Chris is picking up Oscar from school and will be right back..." I say and we walk to the living room... 

They both sit down and i chuckle as they look like two boys in trouble at school waiting to be yelled at by the principal... "You want to hold her?" I ask Mackie and he nods and i carefully hand her over and he looks at her smiling as she coos in his arms... "Careful you have to support her head..." Seb says earning a death stare from Mackie and i chuckle... 

"Whose car is that!" I hear being yelled as the front door opens and closes and a few seconds later Oscar comes running in and when he sees Mackie and Seb he gets all excited... I take Maeve back from Mackie as Oscar is running over... "Uncle Mackie..." Uncle Seb...!" He squeals jumping in their lap hugging them one by one... "Hey buddy... We missed you..." Seb says hugging him. "Look at you... You are all grown up..." Mackie says and i smile as Oscar blushes but with the biggest smile on his face.

"Look what the cat dragged in..." Chris says appearing stepping next to me and kissing my cheek... "I found them bickering at the front gate..." I say smiling and Chris smirks... "Sorry we dropped in unannounced, but we were in the neighborhood..." Mackie says standing up hugging Chris and Seb follows... 

"That is no problem..." I say smiling... "How long are you guys in town for?" Chris asks and they smile. "2 weeks..." Seb says and i look at Chris and he smirks... "Where are you guys staying?" I ask and they tell me some hotel name... "If you guys dont mind a crying baby we would love to have you stay here..." I say and they look at me surprised... "We dont want to be in the way..." Seb says and i shake my head... "Nonsense... Why dont you boys go pick up their stuff with them... Ill put Maeve to bed and I'll start on dinner..." I say smiling and i dont know who is more surprised by me wanting them to stay here... Chris or the guys... 

"Are you really sure?" Mackie says and i smile... "As long as you dont mind a crying baby every now and then i dont mind either..." I say smiling and they both shake their heads... "Okay..." They both say and Oscar is over the moon jumping up and down yelling "YES!!!" They all laugh, and they all give me a kiss on the cheek before leaving to go get their stuff from the hotel... 

I chuckle and walk to the nursery and get Maeve ready for bed... I smile as i watch her fall asleep and walk out taking the monitor with me... I smile as i walk into the kitchen and get the stuff i need for a big dinner... I haven't been cooking a lot and i am happy to do so... I put on some music and start on dinner... 

About an hour later the guys are back and Oscar goes to his room to do homework. Chris, Seb and Mackie join me in the kitchen and i smile listening to their stories and jokes... I smile as Chris is having fun talking about work and i wonder if he is missing it... He hasn't been working for a long time because he didn't want to miss anything from the pregnancy, and we never had the conversation about when he was going to back to work... 

They talk about Marvel and a question comes to mind and i look at Chris... "What?" He asks smiling and i chuckle... "What would it take for you to put the suit back on..." I say smirking and he looks surprised... "Nothing because i am not going to... Mackie is captain America now..." He says smiling and i smirk... "So even if they offer you a ridiculous amount of money you wouldn't..." I say and he smirks followed by a sigh... "God i dont know... The thought of getting back in shape like that... It will not be as easy as it was... I am old..." He says and i laugh... 

"Are you trying to take my job away..." Mackie says smirking and i laugh even harder... "No dont worry..." I say smirking... "And you..." I say to Seb... "Is there and end for Bucky in sight?" I ask and he smirks shrugging his shoulders... "Can't tell you..." He says and i roll my eyes... 

When dinner is ready, we eat together, and Oscar is asking a hundred questions and Mackie and Seb invite Chris and Oscar to the set which Oscar is excited about... During dinner Maeve wakes up and Chris goes to get her and i feed her at the table and i laugh as Mackie and Seb are no longer able to look at me and Chris chuckles to... After dinner while Seb and Mackie play board games with Oscar and Maeve is back in bed i drag Chris to the bedroom... I kiss him and he smiles... "What are you doing sweetheart..." He whispers and i smirk... "You will find out in a minute..." I whisper and kiss him again...