Chapter 33

Lana pov...

After thanking Carly for having him over and saying goodbye to her kids... Oscar and i walked to the car... "Did you have fun?" I asked and he had the biggest smile on his face... I put him in the car seat and smiled. "What do you say we are going to get some ice cream...?" I said smiling and Oscar squealed. 

I drove to the ice cream shop, and we ordered ice cream and sat down in one of the booths... Oscar told me everything he did with Carly's kids and i smiled as he really had fun... When he was all talked out i looked at him and smiled. "Mommy wants to talk to you about something..." I said and Oscar looked at me a little unsure... 

"As you know mommy and Chris are now girlfriend and boyfriend... and we are spending a lot of time at Chris his house..." I said smiling at him and he nodded. "What do you think about that?"  I asked him. He looked at bit confused at me. "Do you like Chris and mommy being boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask him and he smiles at me nodding... 

"Yes... Chris is funny... and he plays with me... he is silly sometimes..." Oscar said and i chuckled. "What would you say if we go and live with Chris..." I said holding my breath... Oscar's face lights up. "Would you like that?" I ask and Oscar nods enthusiastically... "Can i have my own room there to?" He asks and i smile. "Of course, and we can decorate it any way you like..." I say smiling. 

"Can Bob and Dodger sleep with me every night?  And can we bring all my toys...?" He asks and i smile and nod... "Yes... Bob and Dodger can sleep with you if they want to... and of course we are bringing all your toys... We are bringing all our stuff from our place to Chris his house..." I said smiling. 

After talking about it a bit more so i was sure that Oscar understood what it all meant we drove to a hardware store... I wanted to surprise Chris and let Oscar pick out a color and bought some brushes and painting supplies... Oscar picked Ocean blue so i could paint Octopuses on the walls later as he wanted and Octopus theme room... He hadn't stopped talking about it ever since we had left the ice cream shop...  

I was feeling on top of the world and excited... I just couldn't believe that this was all happening and that my little boy was so happy... You heard horror stories sometimes and i just felt so grateful that Oscar and Chris got along. 

We walked through the front door and Oscar and i went looking for Chris... Oscar was carrying a paintbrush and a little can of paint. "I think Chris is in his office... Remember what we have practiced..." I said and Oscar giggled. 

We walked to Chris his office and i smiled as he was reading some papers. "Knock knock..." I said and Chris looked up with the biggest smile. "Oscar has something to say..." I said smiling feeling my heart skip a beat as Oscar walked over to Chris holding the paintbrush and little can of paint as high as possible. "When are we going to paint my room..." Oscar squealed and Chris smiled sitting down on his knees in front of him. 

"Your room?" Chris says smiling and Oscar nods... "Mommy says i can decorate my room like i want..." Oscar squeals again and Chris looks up at me with the biggest smile... "Mommy is right..." He says and i have to fight my tears as Chris pulls Oscar into a big hug. "So, you and mommy are going to live here with me?" He asked Oscar when they were all hugged out. "Yeah silly..." Oscar said and Chris pulled him into another hug...

He picked Oscar up and walked over to me and kissed me with a big smile on his face... Oscar started to wriggle, and Chris put him down... "I am going to tell Bob and Dodger..." Oscar screamed and ran off making both Chris and i laugh... "I am so happy..." He whispered and i blushed. "Me to..." I whispered. "So, he already picked a color..." Chris said smirking and i chuckled. 

"He wants an Octopus room... so if you are okay with it i wanted to paint it blue and then draw Octopuses on the walls..." I said and Chris smiled. "Of course, that is amazing..." Chris said smiling. He took my hand and pulled me through the house and to one of the other bedrooms looking out over the garden with these big windows... 

"I thought we could make this room your office..." Chris said smiling and i looked at him shocked. "We can put in a drawing table and a desk... Some bookcases... in here..."  He said smiling and i just looked at him... "You want to make me an office..." I whispered and Chris smiled. 

"Yeah of course... You need a place where you can work peacefully... a place all for you..." Chris said smiling and i just hugged him... "The lighting in here is great for all that i think..." Chris murmured and i took a deep breath. "You really have thought about it all..." I whispered and i could feel Chris kiss the top of my head. 

"Of course... I want you and Oscar to feel at home... This is your home now to... We can change anything you want... We can make room for your stuff... And if there is anything you want to get rid of... just let me know and we can see what we keep and what stays..." He murmurs and i hold him a bit tighter. 

"You dont have to change everything for us..." I whisper. Chris put his finger under my chin making me look him in the eyes... "Yes... i do... We are going to make this house our home... That means i am not the only one anymore who has a say in what the house looks like..." Chris whispers...

We went to look for Oscar and found him in his room on the bed with the dogs talking about his sleepover and telling Bob we were going to live here now with Dodger and Chris... The dogs just looked at him listening... 

The rest of the day was spend watching movies and just relaxing... While i was relaxing Oscar was all hyped telling Chris about his sleepover... Chris just chuckled listening to him while i read a book... Chris and Oscar were watching some cartoon... I just looked up every now and then smiling as Chris and Oscar were totally zoned into the TV talking and laughing...