Chapter 145

Chris pov...

"I want names... I want to know who they work for or if they are free lancers... If there are pictures out there of Lana falling or laying on the ground i want a legal team on it to get them taken down... I want this squashed... I want their blood... Every site that posts these photos i will never do an interview with again and i want restraining orders against the free lancers... If studios have a problem with me not wanting to do certain interviews that tell... to go to hell... They put my wife and unborn baby in danger and i will not let this go... I want their heads..." I said through gritted teeth trying my best to stay calm... 

I was on the phone with my manager and team while Lana was taken away to take x-rays from her ankle. "Chris calm down..." My manager said which was her mistake... 

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!" I yelled... "MY WIFE'S BELLY IS BLACK AND BLUE... HER ANKLE IS PROBABLY BROKEN... SHE IS 30 WEEKS PREGNANT AND COULD HAVE LOST OUR BABY AND ALL THEY DID WAS TAKE PICTURES... NOT TO MENTION SHE FELT BEING PUSHED... SO DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN AND DO AS I ASK THAT IS WHAT I FUCKING PAY YOU FOR... I AM DONE BEING MR. NICE GUY... NOW GET IT DONE... TELL ME NOW IF YOU ARE NOT UP FOR IT... BECAUSE I WILL HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO FUCKING DO IT... YOU CAN BE EASILY REPLACED..." i said and hung up just in time because a few minutes later Lana was being rolled back in...

She had been crying and when they put her bed back in place i crawled back in bed with her holding her tight... "It is broken..." She said sobbing and i sighed... "I am so sorry sweetheart..." I said and i felt a wave of guilt wash over me... Part of this is my fault... My life... my career made that she got hurt... 

A doctor walked in, and he showed us the x rays and explained about the break and what needs to be done... She was going to be in a cast for 6 weeks... needed to keep her foot up for the first 3 and then needed to come back for a new cast so she could slowly start to move around... Lana was not paying attention as she was cuddled into me... She was laying on her good side as laying on the other side was painful due to the bruises... "I want to go home..." Lana whispered not caring the doctor was talking... 

I kissed the top of her head and after the doctor had left telling someone would be by to put her foot in a cast... "You can't go home tonight sweetheart... They want to monitor you and our baby..." I whisper and she murmurs something i can't understand... A nurse walked in, and she smiled. "I am sorry i need to hook up Mrs. Evans to the monitors again so we can monitor the baby..." She said and i nodded and although Lana protested i got off the bed... 

I looked at her worried as the nurse put her back on the monitors... Lana didn't pay attention she didn't react on the doctor, and she doesn't react to the nurse... She lets the nurse do her thing she doesn't protest but she doesn't acknowledge them... 5 minutes after she has left a man walks in with a cart of stuff to make a cast... 

He asks her questions while putting her in the cast and Lana politely answers but she is not herself... When everything is finally done, and she can rest i crawl back in the bed with her so she can comfortably rest using me as a pillow... I dont think and want to rub her belly and she winces and i quickly pull my hand back... "I am sorry baby..." I whisper and she mumbles something i yet again can't understand... 

"Sweetheart... Can you talk to me please... Tell me what you are thinking...?" I whisper and she sighs... "I want to go home..." She mumbles... "I know baby... I know but we need to stay here to make sure our baby is okay... To make sure you are okay..." I said and she sighs... "I know... But people keep looking at me... They brought me to the x-ray room, and everyone looked at me... I just wanted to hide under the blankets... I just want people to stop looking..." She mumbled before she started to sob...

"I laid on the ground and nobody helped me... They just looked at me and took their pictures... Nobody helped me... Nobody helped me... I could have lost our baby again and nobody helped me..." She kept saying over and over again and i just held her as my own heart broke at her sobs... She feels violated and i understood why...  

I just hoped my team pulled through and would do as i ask... I was thinking about hiring a lawyer a good one... A Pitbull who would sink in his teeth and not let go... I knew i had to take action or Lana could never get out again... I knew there was a police report but i dont know to what extent as my first priority was Lana and our baby... I looked down and let out a little sigh... Lana had fallen asleep.... 

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Scott to ask if he could stay the night with Oscar explaining what was going on... He agreed and put Oscar on the phone... I explained that mommy had fallen and that she needed to stay a night in the hospital to make sure his sister and mom were okay, and that Uncle Scott was going to stay with him and to have fun... I knew they would and i wondered how our house would look in the morning but i was thankful Scott was willing to watch him....

I then called Carly to update her and to ask how she was doing... Ryan answered saying Carly was sleeping totally exhausted, but he would give her the update and to please give Lana a hug from them both... 

I didn't want to call my team while Lana was sleeping in my arms... I didn't want to put that stress on her so i texted my manager to give me an update... I looked at my phone scrolling through my contact info... I paused on Roberts contact info... I sighed and texted him... I shortly explained what happened and that i needed a lawyer... A good one... Asking if he knew someone...