Chapter 200

Chris pov...

We are sitting in the yard... It is a beautiful summer day... Lana is lying on one of the sunbeds and i smile as she still is as beautiful as the day i saw her first... I smile and she looks at me... "What are you smiling about Mr. Evans?" She said smirking and i stood up and walked over to her... I motioned for her to lean forward and sat down beside her pulling her against me and i let out a sigh... "Thinking about how lucky i was meeting you on that rainy day in the dog park..." I whisper and she kisses my hand... "I think i was the lucky one Mr. Evans..." She whispered and i smiled planting a kiss on her shoulder... 

"Can you believe we are grandparents now..." Lana whispers and i smile... 2 weeks ago Oscar's wife gave birth to a little girl... It was the sweetest little girl... Lana had cried her eyes out when they told us her name... Rose Lana Evans... Named after his mother... We were so proud of Oscar and his wife Cece... They had a beautiful wedding a year before that, and they were so happy and doing great... We had bought them a house as a wedding gift and to make sure they were having a place to start the family they wanted so bad... Oscar had studied hard and was now working at his favorite place as a vet... The aquarium... 

Maeve and Clover were both living in our house in LA... Maeve had been going on auditions and Maeve was now one of the leads for a series on Netflix...  Clover was a writer for Jimmy Kimmel one of the youngest ever and we were both so proud of them both... And then there was Lilith... The baby of the family... My little princess and a bookworm like her mother... She was living in New York for a few months now being the last to move out... We rented an apartment for her, and she was working on her second book... The first one did incredibly well, and we were so proud... Maeve and Clover both were not in relationships to busy building their careers as they stated themselves... Lilith had a boyfriend, but we hadn't met him yet as it was still new, but she seemed happy...

Our girls grew up to be the strong independent woman Lana wanted them to be... They were raised to not take crap from no one... To stand up for themselves and that no means no... But they have always had Oscar in their corner... Seeing his mother go through what she had been through made him very protective over his little sisters... He had always been their protector as the big brother... The girls love their brother he would do everything for them... 

"Grandpa Chris..." Lana whispers and i groan... "Hey only Rose is getting to call me that..." I growl in Lana's ear, and she giggles... I plant another kiss on her shoulder and she hums... "It is weird having the house so empty sometimes..." Lana whispers and i smile... The chaos had been replaced silence... "There is one upside to it though..." I whisper and she looks up at me... "And what is that...?" She asks and i grin... 

"You dont have to be silent anymore... I can make you scream again..." I said grinning and she rolled her eyes... "I dont know Mr. Evans... Do you still have got it in you to make me scream...?" She said her eyes twinkling and i push her forward and stand up lifting her up throwing her over my shoulder making her squeal... I slap her ass as she slaps mine giggling and squealing as i am walking her into the house right to our bedroom...

I throw her on the bed and crawl over her taking her sunglasses off and pulling on the strings of her bikini pulling it off of her, so she is completely naked laying underneath me... I let my hands roam her body as she starts to push my shorts down and i quickly kick them off... She takes off my cap and runs her hands through my hair and she smiles... "Still so beautiful..." I whisper and she blushes before i attach my lips with hers and it still thrills me to kiss her... 

I feel her wrap her legs around my waist and she takes me by surprise flipping us over, so she is now on top... She sits up and i look at my beautiful wife her hands roaming her own body and i watch her because fuck she looks sexy... She leans forward and kisses me... "Just relax and enjoy the show handsome..." She whispers before pushing herself up again and i groan watching her as she starts to rock her hips back and forth my dick gliding between her folds... 

"Fuck sweetheart you look so sexy..." I murmur getting comfortable putting my hands behind my head just letting her use me while i watch and enjoy the show... I groan as she pulls on her nipples making them hard never stopping her grinding down on me... I groan as my dick grows hard and she lifts herself up a little sinking down around me... "So big..." She moans taking me balls deep her walls squeezing me... I buck my hips up with a smirk on her face making her whimper and she leans down smiling kissing me again and i grin into the kiss as i do it again...

"I am going to ride you until i come... And after that you are going to fuck me hard on my hands and knees using me for your own pleasure... You are going to use me as if i am your toy... You can do whatever you want to me, and you better make me scream..." She whispers and i groan as she starts to move again her hands roaming her body playing with her tits and clit... 

She rides me and starts to bounce up and down her tits bouncing and fuck it looks so good... She is moaning her eyes closed as she is bringing herself higher and higher and i move my hands putting them on her ass helping her bounce while i buck my hips up hitting her deeper and after a few more times she comes collapsing on my chest moaning loudly her whole body shaking...

I growl and push her off of me and move her, so she is lying face down on the bed... I pull her ass up in the air and slap it making her whimper and her body shake even more... I thrust into her letting out a growl slapping her ass again to make her squeeze me harder... I lean over her my hands pressing her into the bed... "My favorite fucking toy..." I growl and she whimpers as i fuck her through her orgasm that is still lingering in her body... I have no mercy fucking her hard into the bed... Her moans getting louder as i start to build her orgasm again... Fuck she sounds so good moaning and whimpering as i pound into her over and over again... 

I pull her up, so she is now on her hands and knees her ass bouncing on me as she pushes back and i still my movements watching her fuck me enjoying the side of my dick gliding in and out coated by her arousal... "Fuck sweetheart that's it... Bounce on my dick... You are taking me so good..." I growl and i put my hands on her hips digging in my fingers pulling her harder on me... I let my hands roam her back tracing her spine and i push her chest in the bed again only her ass sticking up for me... After a few more thrusts i pull on her legs having her now lay flat underneath me as i lay down on top of her caging her in between me and the bed... I suck on the skin in her neck marking her... 

I can feel her pussy starting to get tighter around me and i am so close to fill her up... Fuck i want to make her drip... "Chris dont stop feels so good..." She whimpers and i grin... "Let me hear how good it feels sweetheart..." I whisper in her ear, and she moans loudly... "Chris..." She moans a little louder... 

I pull out and flip her over making her face me and she whines as she was close... I waste no time thrusting into her again pushing her legs up and as wide apart as i can absolutely pounding into her he boobs bouncing up and down and she hooks her arms under her legs holding them up herself and i grab he boobs toying with them as i keep pounding into her the only sounds filling the room is our moans...

"Chris!" She moans loudly and i grin leaning down kissing her... "Going to cum sweetheart... Going to fill that pussy... Going to make it drip..." I growl and that sends her over the edge... "Fuck Chris!!!" She yells loudly her body shaking her eyes rolling in the back of her head and i growl as her pussy squeezes me so hard that i cum to my body jerking and i push myself deeper inside of her collapsing on top of her...

After a while of me laying on top of her she starts to giggle... I push myself up and look at her and she bites her lip... "I think i am going to enjoy your retirement and the empty house..." She whispers and i grin kissing her... "I think i am going to enjoy it to..." I whisper before rolling us over and pulling her on my chest letting out a sigh before we both fell asleep taking a well-deserved nap... 

The end