Chapter 178

Chris pov...

I wake up in a dark room... My head is hurting and i look around trying to move but i can't... I am tied to this chair... "Look who is finally awake..." A voice says and a man appears who i recognize from the photo's immediately... I think back and remember gassing up my car... I was on my way to a meeting and stupidly decided to go without security... Stupidly thinking i was not the target and it was just a short drive... What was the worst that could happen... 

I remember paying and gassing up the car and then it all went black and i woke up here... "What do you want Kyle..." I sigh trying to break free but it no use... "The passcode to your phone..." He says and i scoff... "No..." I say and he grins before punching me in the face... "Give me the code..." He says again and i shake my head partly to shake of the punch and part because i dont want to give it to him... When he gets in my phone, he can get access to the house and i will not let him...

He punches me again and again i can taste my own blood my eye is swollen to a point i can't see out of it anymore but i won't give it to him... "You know if you kill him, you will never get to her and you will for certain bring hell down... He is America's golden boy... We will never get out of here alive if you kill him..." Another voice says and i try to see who it is, but my vision is blurry... 

"Besides phones open with fingerprints nowadays..." The voice says laughing and i try my best balling my fists to make sure they won't be able to get in... I scream out when the break one of my fingers trying to get in and no matter how much i fight it, they succeed... "Aaahw look at that a picture from the happy family... How does it feel that you are going to lose everything you stole from me... Flaunting with your happiness... The happiness you stole from me..." Kyle says leaning closer to me... 

"She was never happy with you... You are delusional... You treated her like crap... She and Oscar were scared and fled from you... She moved halfway across America even though you were locked up to get away from you..." I spat at him blood flying from my mouth, and he punched me again... "She was mine... And she will be mine again..." He growls and i try to free myself again... 

I can him hear him laugh as everything goes black again darkness taking over... The next time i wake up is by water being splashed in my face and Kyle talking over my phone and my heart sinks when i realize he is talking to Lana... I struggle trying everything in my power to get free... No matter how much it hurts... I am in a daze barely getting what he is saying as my ears are ringing of the beating... I can hear him vaguely mock me... But then the ringing stops and i hear him suggest a trade... Me for her... My heart sinks and i struggle mumbling with every last fiber or strength i have for her to not listen... 

After he hangs up, he tells the other guy who i just notice hanging around the doorway that she is coming... "Please dont... She..." I start to say but he tells me to shut up and punches me and i can't help it as i sink into the darkness yet again... 

I dont know how long i am out for... But when i wake up my head hurts... Everything hurts... The ropes are starting to cut into my skin from trying to get free... All of a sudden i hear my name being screamed and my worst fears come true... She is here she gave herself up... Why would she do that... She shouldn't have done that... I feel her warm hands on my face and i mumble that she can't be here...

She tells me no... That i shouldn't be here and she kisses me and for a moment everything is right in the world and i forget were i am tears are running down my face as i try to look at her... I want to see her as she tells me how much she loves me and to never forget that... She begs me to take good care of the kids... and i try to protest but she won't let me... She thanks me for everything and all i want to say is go... run... But all i can do is beg her to not do this... Saying this is not goodbye that i love her and can't lose her...

She kisses me again and knowing it might be the last time i print it in my mind wanting to remember the feeling of her lips on mine... To feel her love... But Kyle steps in and drags her out of the room and i fight against my restrains again and again ignoring the pain... 

I hear the two man and Lana talk but i can't hear what they are saying they are too far away... I can't get free the rope is not budging... Minutes pass and all of a sudden, the other man starts yelling and i can hear what they are saying... The man is saying that Lana is pathetic and i hear she has thrown up... The man yells at her that he will beat the weakness out of her at home and that makes me wonder who he is he is more involved than i thought he knows her... 

I can hear her answer, but it is too soft to get what she is saying but a few moments later Kyle drags her in again... He throws her towards me almost making her drop to the floor... I am having trouble staying awake... Even the adrenaline is not helping anymore... I can feel her lips on mine again and she tells me she has to go with Kyle and her dad... Her dad... The other man is her father... She tells me she loves me and to not hate her which is ridiculous because i would never... She asks me to look after the kids to not hate Oscar and to raise Maeve as a strong independent woman...

I beg her to stay... To not go... But she tells me she has to... That it is the only way to safe me... I can feel her fear i can feel her sadness and when she kisses me again Kyle starts to lose it yelling at her to stop kissing me... That she is a whore before dragging her out at her hair kicking and screaming... She yells that she loves me and i yell back i will find her and that i promise everything she asked of me... I try to stay awake... But my body is not working with me... I hear faint yelling in the background and i fight it i really fight it but the darkness comes yet again taking me...

When i wake up i am laying on the ground... My head is pounding and i sit up... The room is even darker which means it is probably dark out... I sit up and listen, but everything is quiet... My body hurts my broken finger throbbing... I try to push myself up on my feet but i am having trouble... When i finally succeed i use the walls to walk out still on alert but i know they are gone... I curse myself for not being able to save her but right now i need to get out of here... 

When i finally stumble outside i have no idea where i am and the world is dark and quiet.... I force myself to keep going... To keep moving to find help... I am in a daze... My body exhausted but i keep pushing until i see lights... I make my way to it and see it is a house I knock on the door no idea how late it is or who is behind it... A few moments later the door opens an older man with a concerned look on his face appears, and my body gives in collapsing on the floor into the house and with my last bit of strength i tell him my name and that my wife is kidnapped...