Chapter 142

Chris pov...

We are a few days later and Lana is feeling completely better... Oscar is home again, and we had a checkup, and the baby is okay after Lana had been sick... It was such a fun checkup because Oscar came with us, and he loved seeing his sister on the screen. He asked the doctor a hundred questions, and the doctor answered them all patiently...

"Dad..." Oscar said appearing in my office... He looked scared so i stood up and lifted him up... "Mommy is crying..." He said with a worried look on his face.... "What why?" I ask while carrying him back to the living room... "I dont know she was watching a movie... I was playing a game on my i pad with my headphones on..." He mumbled and i chuckled and let out a sigh... as i hugged him a bit tighter...

 Maybe he was getting too big to be carried but i loved it... and he didn't seem to mind either. Lana couldn't lift him anymore especially now that she was pregnant, and she hated it... 

He was her little boy no matter how old he got, and she was sometimes having a hard time with the fact that he was getting so big and more independent every day... He still wanted snuggle days but less and less... 

"Hey sweetheart what is going on..." I say putting Oscar down as we reach the living room... Oscar was not wrong she was sobbing and didn't seem to stop any time soon... Oscar runs to the dogs and asks if he can go outside... I nod and he runs out excited dogs in tow as i sit down next to Lana...

"Why are you crying baby..." I whisper and she looks at me with red eyes and her whole face puffy... "You died..." She says between sobs and i look at her... "Baby it is not real i am still here..." I say but it doesn't help... "Why do you always have to die..." She says between sobs and i chuckle... "It is not funny..." She says punching my chest and i have to bite my lip to not laugh even harder...

"Because the script said so..." I murmur kissing the top of her head... "Well i dont like it..." She says still sobbing and crying and i hold her letting her cry... I am just so confused... She is crying... Full out crying because i died in a movie while i am here sitting next to her... "Sweetheart it is not real..." I mumble as she buries herself deeper in me... "It felt real... And i know it is ridiculous but i can't stop crying..." She says between sobs and i just hold her no clue what else i should do...

"Which movie did you watch...?" I whisper but she doesn't answer so i grab the remote and check and see she had been watching puncture... "Oh sweetheart why would you watch that one... At least watch one of the Marvel ones..." I whisper rubbing her back as she finally calms down a bit... "Or maybe dont watch any of my movies for now..." I mumble and she looks up at me and i smile.

Even with her face all puffy, eyes all red and mascara smeared she still is beautiful... I grab a tissue and i wipe her mascara away and she finally smiles a bit... "I thought of a girl name..." I whisper... "What about Celeste..." I say and she looks at me and starts to cry again... "I dont like it..." She says sobbing and she hides again in my embrace... "It doesn't sound right... Celeste Evans..." She mumbles and i sigh because hearing her say it out loud makes it indeed not sound right...

 I sneakily pull out my phone and text Carly asking how to fix this... Because i am getting desperate. I hate it when she cries and nothing i do seems to be able to fix it... But all i get back is welcome to the hormones... and good luck... I sigh put my phone away and hold her... Oscar comes running in with the dogs and watches his mother crying... "Is mom, okay?" He asks and i nod smiling... "Yes, buddy she is just a bit emotional because of the baby in her belly..." I say and Lana sobs loudly... "I am okay sweetheart..." She says but doesn't look up... "Dont you want to play outside anymore?" I ask and he shakes his head... "It starts to rain..." Oscar says and i chuckle. "I am going to play in my room..." He says but runs over to Lana first giving her a kiss on the little bit of cheek that is showing... Lana looks up and smiles at him... "Thank you baby..." She says pulling him into a hug and he starts to protest making me grin. 

After Oscar has gone to his room, she starts to softly cry again... "Even my son doesn't want to be around me... I chase him away..." She whispers and i sigh... "That is not it, sweetheart he doesn't know what to do... He came and got me because you were crying..." I mumble and she sighs... "Okay another name i thought off... Ruby..." I whisper hoping to distract her, but she shakes her head... "Ruby Evans doesn't sound right either..." She mumbles...

"I really liked Meave... Meave Evans..." She says between sobs and i let out a little groan... "You hate it..." She says and starts to cry harder and i sigh... "I dont hate it..." I lie... "Maybe i just have to get used to it... But no promises..." I say and she starts to calm down... "Meave Evans..." I mumble letting it run around my mind...

"What about Olive... That sounds nice Olive Evans..." I said because after she had fallen asleep when i suggested it i hadn't mentioned it again... "What if we have another kid and it is a boy... Than we can't use Oliver..." She mumbled and i looked at her with a smirk... 

"Another kid?" I ask and she looks up at me and shrugs her shoulders... "You never know..." She says blushing and i pull her in for a kiss... "I like the sound of that but let's have this one first..." I said smirking and she giggled... She finally giggled and it was the best sound ever... "Maeve Evans..." I mumble again and she smiles....