Chapter 112

Chris pov...

It is the first full day in the cabin and i am waiting for Lana to get dressed to go to the store... We got a call from the owners earlier saying the storm would hit earlier than predicted and that it would be smart to go to the store today just in case we get snowed in... I was a bit worried about being snowed in, but Lana was all giddy hoping it would happen... 

Lana comes running down the stairs and i chuckle... She looks cute all bundled up... We get to the car and i open the door for her and help her in... I chuckle when she pulls out the list, she had made last night... Unlike me Lana was organized when it came to grocery shopping... And in this case that was a good thing to make sure we got everything before the storm would hit... 

We arrive at the store and i get us a cart and we walk inside. While Lana gets us stuff for breakfast lunch and dinner i get us the snacks making her giggle. "I married a 4-year-old..." She mumbles and i laugh. I pull her in my arms and kiss her and she blushes. "Relax baby... No one is paying attention to us..." I whisper when she is looking around and she nods. 

"Sorry... Just scared the leeches will appear and make it so we can't leave the cabin at all if we want to..." She whispers looking sad and i chuckle. "Dont worry sweetheart... They think i flew you somewhere tropical..." I say smirking and she looks at me confused. "I might have let my team leak info that i was taking you somewhere sunny..." I say with a smirk on my face and now she is smiling to... "You think of everything..." She says and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for another kiss... "And with the storm coming in... Even the paparazzi is not stupid enough to camp outside to watch us... They will die..." I say smirking and Lana chuckles... 

When we are done with the groceries Lana wants to go next door to the other store and say i will wait in the car... I smile looking after her as she walks towards the other store... I walk to the car and i load the groceries in the back put the cart back and already get behind the wheel waiting for Lana... 

About 45 minutes later i smile when she comes walking out with 2 bags full of stuff... I get out of the car and walk up to her, and she blushes. "Sorry couldn't resist..." She says smiling with a little blush on her face and i grin. "They have everything in there..." She whispers and i laugh... "What did you buy..." I ask and she hand me one bag full of candles but the other she is holding tight not willing to let go off... I laugh and shake my head and help her load everything in the car before opening the door for her and helping her back in again. 

While i drive us back to the cabin Lana calls home to let them know that we will probably not be able to get in contact due to the storm... She talks to Oscar and from what i hear he is having the time of his life at Carly's.  

We arrive at the cabin and Lana disappears with the bag upstairs before coming back down and helping me to put everything away... "I think we dont have to go grocery shopping again as long as we are here..." I say smirking looking at all the stuff we bought, and Lana shakes her head. "Trust me... It will be gone before you know it..." She says smirking.

I help Lana make lunch and i smile as she is humming while moving around the kitchen. I put on some music, and she smiles as i pull her into my arms and sway with her on the music... She lets out a sigh and lays her head on my chest and i kiss the top of her head. 

After dancing around for a bit, we sit down for lunch and when Lana cleans up everything i am going outside to get us some more wood for the fireplace... I walk back in, and Lana is no longer in the kitchen and i can hear her rummage around upstairs making me smile as she is softly singing... I put the wood next to the fireplace and walk upstairs to see what Lana is up to... But before i even reach upstairs she comes walking down the stairs with a smirk on her face.... 

She is up to something... "What are you doing sweetheart..." I ask her as i meet her halfway up the stairs and she blushes... "Nothing..." She says and i chuckle. "You better tell your face that sweetheart because it tells me you are up to something..." I say grinning and she blushes even harder. She gives me a quick kiss and walks around me back downstairs... I take a few steps up so i can see into the bedroom but i can see nothing different so i shrug my shoulders and walk back downstairs... 

I smile as she is sitting on the couch and i pull her up and sit back down with her in my lap. She pulls a few blankets over us and cuddles into me letting out a sigh. "Is it weird that i love this..." She whispers and i look at her a little confused... "Doing absolutely nothing... No TV... Internet no distractions... Just you and me... Relaxing... cuddling and just being..." She whispers and i smile happy that i made the right decision for our honeymoon. "I am glad you like it..." I whisper and she smiles and kisses me... "Maybe in the future we can bring Oscar here... He would love it..." I murmur and Lana smiles and nods... "I do think we have to pick a place with internet and TV though..." She says giggling and i nod smiling... "He is growing up to fast..." She murmurs and i chuckle. 

"How many kids do you want..." She asks me and i shrug my shoulders. "I never made it a secret that i would like to have a big family... But eventually it is up to you... You have to do the heavy lifting for nine months..." I mumble and she smiles... "Sometimes i am scared..." She whispers and i put my finger under her chin making her look at me. "Scared for what sweetheart..." I whisper pecking her lips... "That Oscar is going to resent me for his brothers and or sisters having a more carefree childhood then him..." She says looking sad and i sigh... 

"Sweetheart... He adores you... You did everything you could... Given the circumstances... You are an amazing mother, and he knows that... and i promise that the childhood he still has i will do everything in my power to make it as carefree as possible... You two are my world..." I say and she smiles before kissing me passionately... "I love you Mr. Evans..." She whispers and i smile. "I love you to... Mrs. Evans..." I mumble and kiss her again...