Chapter 202

During recess Frowny Fox kept looking at Dogday's house. Catnap must've noticed because he came over and placed a paw on Frowny's shoulder, and nodded at him. "Go apologize after school, Bitty Kitty, Sharp Charm and Moonlight are with him, I'll make sure they don't attack you when you're over" he said with a soft smile as Frowny chuckled at the joke. "Thanks Catnap, I will definitely do that though, I promise" he told the purple feline who smiled like the Cheshire Cat and turned to make his way into his and Dogday's favorite tree.

Frowny Fox smiles a bit knowing that Catnap at least forgave him, or at least treated him nicely, he hadn't really checked with the others, kind of just let them all be. He will apologize to them all eventually, but Dogday was the one he had to apologize to firstly. 'He's the leader of the critters, and he loves them all so much, they're like a big family, and I can't lose the trust I gained with them, I lost it all in one day, but never again..' he thought as the bell rung and he was back in class as Miss Delight's sister was teaching about geology. He preferred English, but this class wasn't about him, it was about the students and teaching them... saving them. After school Frowny waited outside for the rest to the Smiling Critters, as soon as he saw them and they all saw him they all seemed to smile at him. "Hey everyone.." he said shyly as they all walked over to him and hugged him. "What's this for..?" he asks confused but Craftycorn spoke up "Catnap told us everything, you and Killy Willy being manipulated by the CEO, and you apologizing to Dogday now, we'll all help you if you need extra support" she said smiling at Frowny who had tears in his eyes. "Thank you all so so much, and I am so so sorry for all the pain I caused in each of your lives, none of you deserved any of this" he said in a sincere tone smiling at his friends as they all walked to Dogday's house. All the critters walked together and spoke with each other as if nothing bad had happened. As soon as they made it to Dogday's house Frowny had stopped in his tracks and started to get nervous. "Hey, don't worry out of all of us Dogday is the most understanding, tell him everything and he will listen, it's one of his best traits" Catnap said smiling "you say that about all his traits" said Kickin making Catnap hiss at him and the others laugh. Frowny Fox smiled and knocked on the door, after a little while Bitty Kitty came to the door and looked at everyone. "Um... what's everyone doing here?" she asks "I've come to apologize to Dogday, if that's okay" Frowny explains and Bitty Kitty sighs letting them in, as everyone sits in the living room waiting Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty come downstairs after talking to Dogday. "He needs a few minutes" Sharp Charm says, everyone respects it and waits for Dogday to be ready to see Frowny and the others. Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm go back upstairs to help Dogday with anything he needs.