Chapter 318

Catnap's face was displaying a deep sadness, something Mommy had seen one of the older kids sporting, she didn't remember the right word but it did go with Catnap perfectly. The feline couldn't smile anymore it seemed he was completely devoid of smiling anymore. He rub Catnap's head in his sleep but it did little to help lift his mood at some point he even ended up crying. She was confused as why this happened until it hit her.

Flashback

Dogday and Catnap had hosted a sleepover at Dogday's house and everyone was invited. As everyone was having fun playing games, and just enjoying their time together, Catnap and Dogday were on the couch, Catnap was laying in Dogday's lap as the canine was gently rubbing the top of Catnap's head causing him to purr.

End of Flashback

Catnap was experiencing THAT exact moment again Mommy realized. Catnap already had convinced himself that he failed to get Dogday back on his own, he fully blamed himself for Dogday's death, and would probably think Dogday was the only one to rub his head now. Mommy's heart broke as she thought this over and over again. "Poor Catnap..." she begins to understand why he started to cry now when she went to pet his head, that was specifically reserved for Dogday only, only Dogday wasn't here, so he wouldn't be getting anymore head rubs or even hear Dogday's laughter, out of all the Smiling Critters Dogday was the one who was Catnap's best best friend, and there was no replacing him, with anyone. Mommy started to cry in realization that Catnap had depression over Dogday's death.

The CEO waited behind his desk as Rich came in. "Good, please take a seat, and we can begin" the CEO instructs as Rich comes into the office silently and waits for the man to talk. "As you know, there have been a few issues going on around here, and you seem to be aware of a few of them, correct?" as the CEO said this Rich mutely nodded as his arms were crossed over his chest and rose a brow at the CEO who seemed to be trying to let him know of certain things being addressed. "Well, you get to address the issues with me, and only me" as the CEO said this it was Rich's turn to lean back in his chair and give the CEO a look that told him that he had a lot to say, but he was withholding information from him. "So, you going to speak up?" the CEO questioned as Rich simply shrugged. "You do realize that the whole business you're running here is a full crime right?" as he asks this the CEO just rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I didn't ask you to come in here and berate me, I know what my business is doing, and how's everything and everybody else is affected, but they all sighed contracts, the same as you did Rich, these people are sworn to secrecy at the same level you are" as the CEO said this Rich sighs and leans forward to tell him all he knew.