Chapter 210

As Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm made it back to the Playcare with the new schedules in their paws they made sure to hand them out to everyone, and tell them not to let Dogday know. Everyone was curious about why they shouldn't let their leader know, but the two explained that Dogday needs Miss Delight's help and it's healthy for him to get things out of his system, especially to an adult who has been trusted in his life time and time again. All the critters smiled and nodded in agreement and they looked over their new schedules with big smiles. Catnap wasn't very happy about it because he wanted to see Dogday, but Bitty Kitty had told him it's okay since the two had a special schedule for Dogday.

As Dogday left Home Sweet Home he was greeted by Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty. "Hey you two, what are you doing here?" he asks as the two hand him the new schedule for him. "Keep it with you, the CEO doesn't have to know" Bitty Kitty said as she winks at him. Dogday smiles at his new schedule and gives the two a thumbs up as he walks with them home. "Thanks you two, this is a perfect schedule" he checks it over one last time memorizing it each time. "It's no problem, we know that you enjoy the kids but you also enjoy Catnap so you get Catnap for the weekends and the kids for the week days" explains Sharp Charm with a smile. "I really appreciate this schedule change, and you said everyone's schedules are different now?" as he asks this both Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm look at each other and nod their heads. "You two are amazing" Dogday gets on one knee and hugs them both. "We love you guys, and don't want to see you all overworked because of the CEO" said Bitty Kitty making Dogday's smile wider.

Frowny Fox smiles too knowing that everyone has a better schedule since Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm came to him first to explain their plan, and he helped them by getting the password to his computer, and they shared the password with Poppy who now has access to a lot more. "It feels good to help others, now I know why Dogday loves it so much" he smiles as the two walk away after explaining that they did it!

Dogday would come back feeling happier than ever before, he was getting things off his chest and it felt great, Miss Delight would pet him the whole time he spoke and it made him feel safe and happy. She would know what he needed and wanted to hear, she would be honest to him, and make sure he was comfortable, when he would apologize for the smallest things she was accepting of it, but she would always remind him that it was okay to not be okay. He cried a lot and always felt bad for getting her skirt wet with his tears but she always brushed it off saying she was just happy knowing he was happier. He was grateful for Miss Delight.