Chapter 277

As the other Smiling Critters start to wake up they slowly become aware of their surroundings, but they all seem to have a lot of questions. "What's going on?" asked Bobby as she crawls over to Bubba and cuddles him as he sleeps, but subconsciously holds her in his arms. "A lot is going on, so you remember anything that happened before you woke up?" Jax asked as Bobby looks to be deep in thought, but eventually just shakes her head. "When Catnap comes back he can explain a lot, and most likely all that's happened" Jax spoke in a low voice while staring at his paws. Bobby watched the plushie for a few moments before she smiles and lets out a small giggle. "Where is Catnap anyways?" she asks as Jax looks up at her "he went to Home Sweet Home to save the kids there" Miss Delight spoke up. "Oh... did something bad happen?" Bobby asks as everyone mostly gone silent. Miss Delight and her sisters seemed upset, Frowny Fox and Bubba were asleep, there were Dogday plushies going around waking up her friends, she woke up and immediately started to look for her partners. "I hope those two are okay.." says Miss Delight after some time "what do you mean?" asks Crafty as she seems to have been woken up with a start. She was shaking a bit but she seemed fine "you okay?" asks Jax crawling over to her "I'm fine.. just had a bad dream" she spoke in a small voice. "Well it was just a dream, nothing to worry about now, why not go see Bobby and give her some company" Jax says as he points over to Bobby who is smiling and waving her girlfriend over. Crafty smiles and nods towards Jax and she goes over to Bobby and gently gives her a hug. "The dream was about you..." Crafty spoke in a sad soft tone, Bobby took her hoof in her paw and held it close to her heart pendant. "Talk to me about anything Crafty, I promise I won't hurt you" she spoke in a loving voice as the unicorn was silent before she launched at her girlfriend, wrapping her in a hug, and sobbing into her chest. "The dream was you getting lost in the Playcare, and you were trapped in a room, nobody knew where you were at, you kept talking about being lost, and begging someone to come back for you, you kept begging for them to take you with them, I wasn't sure who you were talking to, but it was someone... they looked like Angel.." as Crafty said this Bobby was shocked, she held her girlfriend close and kissed her forehead, right under her horn. "Hey.. it's okay, I won't be lost, I have you and Bubba to help me find my way if I ever do get lost, I know you two won't let me down" as Bobby smiled her smile quickly faded. "I also had a dream about you and Bubba.." she said in a deadly serious tone.