Chapter 311

The CEO walked into his office, and noticed a few things. Firstly, the packaging for Candy Cat had been opened, and she was nowhere in sight. Secondly, his portrait of him and his wife were knocked down, he went to pick it up and clean it off but it had somehow broken as it fell. He frowns as he gently placed his finger on his wife's face and sigh. He gently placed the picture on his desk, and looks towards the panel that was open, he takes notice that one switch was still up indicating someone was in his Smiling Critter lab. His hands clenched into fists and he flipped the other switch, pressed the button, waited for the colors to light up, and as the lab opened he walks inside, and looks around, he knows something is off, but he can't tell what it is yet. He looks around the space, noticing a few papers were on the ground, and a test tube accidentally was knocked on the floor, or what he at least assumes was an accident. He sighs as he walks past the glass intending to clean it up later, but he walks over to the lever on the far wall. The hatch opens and he grabs his gas mask before going down. As he makes his way towards the suits he looks at each of them, most seem to be untouched, he smiles a bit until he gets to the Dogday suits, he stops in his tracks. "Oh no..." he whispers as he notices one is missing. He turns around and runs out of the hatch, closing it, and running out of the lab, he quickly closes the lab, and runs out of his office. "Who took it?!" he shouts out loud through the hallway hoping that none of the Smiling Critters got a hold of it. 'They can't know, it will affect them badly..!' he thought as he ran towards the train station, and looked everywhere for who could've taken the suit. "Hello CEO!" Bunzo bounced over to him. "Hi Bunzo, now isn't a good time" he said trying his best not to yell at the little bunny, but quickly losing patience as he couldn't find the suit. "Whatcha doing?" Bunzo asks as he jumps behind the CEO who is running and checking everywhere in the train station. "Nothing, I just need to find something important to me" was all he said as Bunzo giggles and jumps after him "whatcha looking for?" as Bunzo asks this the CEO wasn't sure he should say, so he turned to Bunzo and smiles "would you like to have your old job back, and get into the clip again?" he asks as he sees Bunzo's face light up, the CEO smiles but as he turns his back he rolls his eyes and has Bunzo follow him. He clips Bunzo in and watches as he gets higher and higher off the ground, and secured in place above with his symbols. Bunzo waves down at the CEO and just to be kind to the little bunny he waves back with a smile before walking off again.