Chapter 221

As the day cycle came to the dome and the sun rose in the sky Dogday woke up, and looked over at the sleeping cat on the other side of the couch. Dogday stretched and got up looking at the day 'Sunday' he was excited since he he still had time to spend looking around the factory. He still felt a bit sick as he got up he saw his normal legs back, or what he thought were his normal legs. He walked towards the kitchen stumbling a bit but as he got there he turned on his sink and splashed the water into his right leg surprised as it wasn't spray painted like before. He smiled and turned around only to be jumpscared by Catnap standing behind him leaning against the door frame. "Ah! Oh.. hey Catnap didn't hear you come in" he said smiling a bit at the cat. "You should still be resting Dogday, you're not fully well yet" the cat said reminding the dog of his fever. "I know, but I can't go back to sleep... I already wasted Saturday mostly sleeping and I wake up Sunday to having legs.. not just legs but my legs" he said as his tail wags a bit. Catnap smiles a bit at him before frowning and turning away. "What's wrong..?" asks Dogday walking over to the feline who is avoiding eye contact with the dog in front of him. "You nearly died.. your wounds... Frowny just..." Catnap had trouble speaking about what happened, but Dogday waited patiently for him. "Frowny Fox, when he sewn your torso back up after Killy Willy... attacked... he had used a needle that was on the floor covered in one of the scientists's blood... and that ended up infecting your wounds and your torso wasn't looking so good" as Catnap continued Dogday wipes the tears that were coming from his eyes. "It's okay Catnap" he whispered. "It's not... we had to trust the CEO to help you since we killed the scientists!" Catnap was hysterical now "we almost lost you, you almost died, what if you did die?" he began pacing the kitchen as Dogday stood watching and listening to the cat's rambling. "His heart was in the right place, but you were so feverish that you couldn't stay awake for five minutes, we all had tried but you weren't even getting, you said that it hurt to eat" Catnap froze. Dogday and Catnap looked at each other "we need to know if you/I can eat" they said at the same time.

Daisy was bored, who know how long it's been. "You're different" a voice came from her right, she looked over and saw a pink spider lady coming over to her. "Please don't hurt me.." she said meekly as the spider lady stopped in her tracks. "Why would mommy hurt you?" she questioned as Daisy looked at her with confusion. "I am Mommy Longlegs, I am the toy the kids go to whenever they lose their parents... the CEO doesn't find them first" she mumbles the last part but Daisy's eyes widen signaling she heard what Mommy said. "What..?" Daisy whispered to Mommy as she recognized her.