Chapter 345

As the CEO dragged the chair against the floor yet again, he went to the second secret lab underneath his office. "Don't worry you'll be fine, just gotta do a bit more testing on you before we release you to your friends" he spoke as the Dogday suit kept screaming "Dogday says... fetch!" as the CEO rolled his eyes. "I can't understand you at all Rich, speak up" he mocks to the man in the suit. "Oh wait, you can't, the thing about these suits Rich is they have a VERY complicated and very difficult process and structure, would you like me to explain?" he asks as the Dogday suit stays quiet. "Well... you're alive in there, correct?" the CEO asks this as the mascot suit slowly nods its head. "Do you know why it takes so long for us to actually release the newer critters?" the CEO asks with his arms crossed over his chest looking at the Dogday mascot as it shook its head. The CEO smirks "that room you were in, you recall the smell?" he watches the Dogday nod. "Do you know why that is?" as he asks this the Dogday suit shakes its head. "Well Rich, to put it lightly, I wait for whoever is in the suits to die, it's a slow process, but it's always been successful for all these years on adults and even children, and babies" he starts to speak closely in the ear of the mascot suit. "And you're the next" he whispers to the Dogday suit as Rich's eyes widen in horror knowing that he's going to be possibly starved, and malnourished in the suit, but he'll die either way. The Dogday suit started to scream a bit more, but yet again it was muffled. The CEO laughed as the mascot's movements began to get a bit more frantic, but he just tightened the ropes and even added chains. "Just be lucky you're not the ones on those meat hooks back in there" he said as he continued to drag the mascot suit down to the lab. Rich was terrified 'how did it come to this?! Why am I becoming a part of this twisted world he's created?!' Rich was struggling with all his might hoping to get some small miracle to save him before he truly did perish within the suit. 'No no no NO.. this can't end like this, my wife... my wife can't go alone, especially with the twins coming in July.. PLEASE..!!!' he kept screaming in his own mind as he wasn't able to speak the suit just muffled his speech and he didn't want the CEO knowing that his wife was pregnant, that would've just given another reason to be mocked and have the CEO gloat about how he did this to himself, and how he always had this coming, thanks to all his complaints... Rich was devastated knowing the harsh reality of his situation, and he wasn't sure that he'd ever be able to see this kids, or even his own wife anymore. 'I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry that I couldn't keep my mouth shut..' he thought as he continued to struggle.