Chapter 285

As the bullet flew through the air it hit its target. Kissy and Poppy's eyes widen as Jax falls to the ground. Kissy turns towards the human growling, she lets out a loud screech and charges at the human who was standing their shocked, the human stumbles with the gun for a bit before Kissy grabs his arm in a vice grip looking him in the eyes. "You dare hurt him..." she spoke in a low dangerous tone as she flung the human into the air, and as the human fall she punches them straight through their chest, exposing their head on the other side of their hand, as Kissy removes her hand from the human's chest she watches as the human falls to the ground lifeless, she stands over the body for a good while before she turns her attention toward Jax. Jax lay motionless on the ground and Poppy was in tears. Jax was heard whimpering after a while though, which Kissy and Poppy were relieved about. "Jax are you alive?" Poppy asks through the vent. Jax let's out a low whine, but remains silent as the pain seems to be unbearable for him. "Don't worry Jax, we'll get out Huggy Wuggy and we'll be on our way very soon, I promise" Poppy said as Kissy nods and walks over to Huggy's cell door looking inside and gasping at the sight.

Huggy Wuggy felt all the pain the guards and CEO had done to him for trying to escape, when he sees that Kissy's escaped he felt happy knowing the one he was bests friends with and in love with was safe, unlike him. Even if he was in serious pain and suffering from the wounds and blood lose he didn't care, but he did smell fire. "What's going on out there?" he asks as Kissy screams. The molotov seemed to have spread the fire around the room, and trapped the exit, but Jax slowly got up revealing the bullet hole in his left eye. He held a paw up to silence any questions about his condition and slowly made his way over to the fire. "Kissy go for it" he said as Kissy started to charge at the cell door that contained Huggy. She shrieked as she charged and with each solid hit she caused the door to dent as well, but instead of charging fully into the room and knocking the door back inside to injure Huggy more, she grabs the door and yanks it off its hinges as it slowly opens. She throws the door to the other side of the room and they see that Huggy's trapped by chains that are cuffed around his wrists and ankles. Kissy growls as she looks towards Jax for an answer. "Poppy, hurry and get the grab pack... NOW" he shouts as the dolls runs off to get the grab pack for the situation. "How will that help?" Kissy asks and Jax is staring off into the flames.