Chapter 315

"How did you find us?" asked Bobby as she took a protective stance in front of Catnap. "Crafty and Bubba were out in the hall, made tracking your location much easier for me" the CEO was oddly calm, and it made most of the critters uncomfortable. "I'm guessing you all saw, and know now?" he looks around the room at all the critters as their faces show with sad expressions. "This is precisely why you shouldn't take things that aren't yours, and when I said that I was going to help you in the morning Catnap" he looked directly at Catnap "I did mean it... but..." Catnap looked up at him. "I think you'll just have to wait, consider it your punishment for stealing" the CEO said as he walks over and grabs the Dogday suit, yanking it away from The Skmiling Critters. "I hope this is a lesson you don't forget, don't take things that aren't yours" he said as he eyes each of the Smiling Critters in front of him. "As for your punishment, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to help, not today" he turns on his heals and makes his way out of the room. As he opens the door to leave though he runs directly into Frowny Fox who grips the CEO's shoulders a bit harder then intended, causing him to drop the Dogday suit in the process. The CEO clenches his teeth as Frowny Fox and the others come into the room being mindful of the Dogday suit on the floor they gently step over it. "Where do you you you're going?" Frowny asks in a low threatening voice as Catnap and the rest of the Smiling Critters watch in silence unsure how they would help. "We're not letting you to attack and kill Catnap, not while we're here and able to fight you" as Frowny said this the CEO brought his hand to his packet, his eyes widen as he can't feel his gun, he looks over towards Catnap as he's standing there with the CEO's gun wrapped in his long purple tail. His face shows panic as Frowny looks at him in anger "did you really think you would hurt me..?" Frowny Fox asked in a low voice, a dark edge to it as he looks the CEO in the eye. "I'm not afraid to die to you CEO, but I surely don't want you to think you can just hurt my frie- .. my family. He glared at the CEO and pushed him to the floor, the CEO lands near Catnap, and the Smiling Critters. Frowny picks up on Craftycorn's crying in the hallway as she seems to be getting upset about the whole situation. Frowny Fox looks towards the CEO with a glare. "What were you planning to do?" he demands, and the CEO responds that he was taking the Dogday suit, that was rightfully his, back to the chamber that Catnap has stolen it from. Catnap stayed silent the entire time seemingly agreeing.