Chapter 269

As the Dogday plushies went over the plan one last time Jax turns to look at where the guards are all. "They're going to be changing shifts soon, we gotta wait" Jax said as the Dogday plushies were all ready for when the time was right.

Moonlight wasn't sure how he was going to do this. He crawled towards Bobby's bee hive house through the vents, and watched as Small Frown ran through the vents to catch up. "What are you doing here?" Moonlight asks "Bubba woke up" was all that was said to make Moonlight turn around and start running back to Bubba's beach house where he witnessed Catnap being held down by Bubba's trunk. With Bubba ready to punch Catnap, Moonlight wasted no time jumping out of the vent and onto Bubba's head. The distraction worked as Bubba attempted to grab Moonlight with his trunk allowing Catnap to escape and hold him down Moonlight, Small Frown, Shade, and Gloom all held down his trunk as Catnap had no idea what to do now, Bubba couldn't go back to sleep or that would mess him up worse then he was already. Just as Bubba was about to escape a Dogday plushie rushed into the room.

The CEO was proudly watching the flames burning in the incinerator as he had his back turned towards Daisy and Cat Bee. "You two did excellent work today, I'll cover your damages tomorrow, take the day off, and Daisy go find Bunzo Bunny, he'll take over until you're back in shape to do so" as the CEO said this Daisy was actually quite relieved. "Thank you sir" they both said as they started to walk out of the room. The CEO smiled and looked into the fire, a fire ring with Dogday's top half still in tact, just a bit dirty from the ash and smoke around him. "I'll find a replacement soon..." the CEO spoke to the Dogday suit as he turned the incinerator on full power watching the Dogday suit inside burning down to nothing but ashes. "Sayonara Dogday" the CEO said as he walked out of the room and closing the door with a slam.

Mommy Longlegs was confused where all the plushies came from, and who was actually inside the playhouse when the door flew off its hinges, none of the plushies were able to do that. As she fought off guard after guard her mind kept thinking back to the door, she found herself staring at the door and the doorway but nothing stood there. 'Strange...' she thought as she casually threw one of the guards into the air as a Kickin Chicken plushie jumped onto the guy's shoulder scaring him half to death as he inhaled some red smoke that came out of Bubba's house windows. "Ahhh!! Stay back freak!!" as the guard said this the Kickin Chicken plushies started to swarm him, only adding to the terror the man was witnessing without his mask as it was taken from him in the fight.