Chapter 223

As people start to enter the factory, and kids look at the toys, parents buying tickets for the factory tour, and everyone commenting on Cat Bee's cute appearance. The CEO was happy to see people liked her appearance, but her toys weren't selling that well. "Hmm... maybe I should start cardboard cutouts at some point" he whispers to himself as Cat Bee pretends to fly around with the children as they wait for the tour. "At least the kid's seem to like her" he said frowning. He got up and started on his newest interviews for new people to help run the factory with him. "New security guards, new scientists, new faculty, need new people for basically everything thanks to those toys... why do I even let them stay?" he asks out loud as he walks into the room ready for each interview.

Mommy Longlegs wanders around the train station greeting the families there. She can't help but think why Daisy seemed to know her, she would go back tonight and see. 'They did seem familiar' she thought as she crawled to the ceiling and watched all the kids on the ground playing the games. She felt happy seeing the kids so happy and carefree.

Daisy was bored playing the symbols as the kids kept getting the beats wrong. 'I hate this job..' she thinks as she keeps going up and down up and down, she was getting annoyed. "Why is it always like this?" she questioned as by the fifth round. She watched all the kids running around with their little grab packs. She banged the symbols and screeched but her screech sounded a bit broken. She would consider herself lucky though, she wasn't really good with other kids in the orphanage or the school, she was never really social with anyone other then Mommy Longleg. She wonders if she will get to see Mommy again, she hopes so.

The CEO was bored, and wanted more toys for the factory, but he already had enough. He watched the kids as they got all the toys from the gift shop, except Bee Cat and Daisy. "They are new.. give them time, they are new, I'll have to scrap them if they don't get good sales" he said as he looked at the security cameras. He looked towards the Playcare and saw the mascot toys running around with each other. "Are they playing tag?" he raises a brow at the camera. "Weird toys.. I don't understand why kids love them so much, must be their cartoon" he said as he watches at them all run around playing tag, all except Dogday. "Hmm... even Catnap is there, but Dogday isn't.." he kept switching through the cameras to try and find Dogday. "Where is he at?" questions the CEO as he switches through all, the pool camera still being out. The CEO then gets up and walks out of his office determined to find Dogday's location. "I need to know all my toys are accounted for" he marched downstairs to the Playcare.