Chapter 369

Killy Willy and Catnap seemed to avoid the Playcare the rest of the time. "I don't think I want to go back" said Catnap as he and Killy were walking towards the train station. "I don't blame you, your friends seem fake, and they don't understand you" said Killy as he looked towards Catnap who looked to be deep in thought about something. Killy nudges Catnap causing the cat to look up at him in confusion. "Your friends, the Smiling Critters... are they here right now?" Killy asks as Catnap's ears start to pin against his head "no..." he spoke quietly. "Exactly, they didn't come because when you walked out of the Playcare they all decided to check on their true leader... Dogday" Catnap listened to Killy and he was a bit heartbroken when he thought about it. "At least you cared enough... right?" he asks as Killy attempts to smile down at him and nods his head. "Yes, the prototype and I... we had Jax, but as you know... but we are close, like our own family, but stronger" as Killy said this Catnap looked at him a bit intrigued. "You both are close?" he asks and Killy nods "we are very close, as soon as I was put into the holding cell with Frowny and that other toy-" "Candy Cat" "yes Candy Cat, the prototype and I spoke about his plans, but we were quiet about them, we didn't want Frowny or Candy Cat to know because we didn't trust them, and for good reason too, you see how Frowny treats you, and picks Dogday over you, some friends you got there" Killy said crossing his arms and looking at Catnap. "Yeah... I guess they are pretty bad friends... I mean I tried to lead them, and they barely wanted to listen to me a few times they argued with me, but I doubt they would argue with Dogday, they seem to look up to Dogday with everything!" Catnap complains as Killy nods in understanding. "I'm glad we agree on that, but as the prototype said, you will be called upon again, and whether you choose to accept that or not it's either going to make or break you" Killy said as Catnap looked at him confused. "The prototype has big plans Catnap, and his plans for you are very important to defeating the CEO, and helping all the lost toys in this place" Killy says with a frown looking far away look in his eyes. "So, I get to choose whether to stay with the prototype and help kill the CEO, or choose to stay with my... friends... and not do anything?" he asks looking up towards Killy and Killy blinks looking down at the purple feline nodding his head slowly. "I'll have to wait and see..." Catnap said as he started to walk towards the train. Catnap sat in the same spot that Boxy Boo usually would be, but there was no Boxy Boo there, not this time.