Chapter 398

Catnap watched Killy go and looked down at Jax, he seemed to be asleep so Catnap placed him on his bed and under the covers for some rest. He walked out of his house and decided to check on the mini critters.

Dogday was with Miss Delight and still upset about the whole ordeal going on. He missed his friend, and wanted him to see that he could be helped, and avoid going with the wrong crowd, but it may be too late as he and Miss Delight started to walk towards Catnap's cat condo they saw Killy Willy make it there first, and the two just stood back a bit and watched him walk inside. "Maybe we can try later..." Miss Delight said as Dogday looked upset and nods heading back to Home Sweet Home. "Don't be upset, we will make sure he's okay, we can even get Mommy or someone else to help, maybe he will listen to Kissy or Poppy" as Miss Delight said this Dogday shrugged, he didn't know what he could possibly do at this point in time. He didn't want to lose his friend to a bad influence, but he sure as heck didn't want to be around to witness what that influence would do to Catnap. He had an uneasy feeling as he looked back one last time towards Catnap's cat condo before he shut the door to Home Sweet Home for the night.

Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm watched the whole thing. The two were observing the scene from their bedroom window, but they kept quiet, they knew something was up, and they would talk to the other critters at school tomorrow. They had to do something to save Catnap from Killy Willy even if it seemed bad, or unkind. "Killy is a bad influence on Catnap, and we have to do whatever we can do to help him see that, doesn't matter if he gets angry at us, dad will protect us" Sharp Charm said in confidence much to the surprise of Bitty Kitty. She smirked towards her brother "since when did you get a back bone?" she asked playfully to which Sharp Charm looked at her with a smirk and replied "since I've become Sharp Charm and avoided Cameron" as he said this Bitty Kitty's smirk faltered a bit as she sighed. "Yeah... I guess that is true, you used to be the quiet kid at school... but now look at you" she sent a smile at him, a gentle smile that signified she was actually proud of him, and how much he's grown since that quiet kid time. She never thought she'd ever see the day Cameron actually would stick up for others and become more independent of other's control, they were likely still under the CEO's control, but their obedience chips were gone and they were free for the most part, they just couldn't leave the factory whenever they wanted, it bugged them sure, but it was fine since they knew they wouldn't be accepted by humans anyways.