Chapter 320

As Mommy continues to help the children, and The Smiling Critters throughout their sleep, she hadn't noticed Miss Delight woke up, and was now standing near the Playcare doors. She walks over to her, and they share a moment. "Hey, you okay?" Mommy asks as Miss Delight seemed to have been in a trance but jumps a bit looking towards Mommy with a smirk "I'm fine" the two giggle as they both know the other noticed the jump. "The poppy gas is almost completely gone, I'm not one hundred percent sure about the critter's houses though, but I think Catnap and you could maybe go inside and check them out for everyone" Miss Delight spoke softly as she kept looking inside the Playcare, Mommy nods a bit in understanding. "I'm worried for the Playcare's future... this was a disaster, but we all managed" she whispered, and Mommy frowns "it was bad, but you all have each other, it's okay" Mommy tries to console Miss Delight but the teacher seemed to be lost in thought. "Something might happen though, what if we all don't have each other in the future? What if... what if something comes between all of us, and we end up killing one another?" Miss Delight frowns as she looks ahead seemly too lost in thought to even hear as Mommy speaks to her and tries to calm her down. "It's okay, you all seem like a very strong crew, you all have each other here, just like I have Bunzo, Huggy Wuggy, Kissy Missy, PJ, Box- err..." she stopped herself as she thought about Boxy Boo. "I hope he's okay.." Mommy whispers to herself. Mommy sighs and puts an arm around Miss Delight's shoulder as the teacher and mother-figure are both left wondering what the future may hold for them.

Catnap wakes up with tears pouring down his face as he quickly wipes them away. He seems to have isolated himself from everyone, and Dogday's been on his mind more then ever before and it hurts him to think about his canine companion because of everything they went through together. Dogday was Catnap's first ever friend when he came to the Playcare, he always enjoyed seeing the others, but it was always Dogday's sunny and bright personality that Catnap loved the most. Catnap used to always considered Dogday to be the light of his life, and would never admit it, but he had found some attraction for the dog. Catnap would spend more time at Dogday's house then his own, when he was with Moonlight and Sunshine he would always see them playing so well together, and now the memories are there, but neither Dogday or Sunshine are there with him. Even Moonlight seems to have left him to be with the other Catnap plushies. Catnap was hurting, but he knew that as long as Dogday was gone, the other Smiling Critters would look up to him for help now, and he had to be there for each of them.