Chapter 305

Thank you all for your patience with me
I truly appreciate you all so much! 💛💛

As Catnap climbs up the ladder with the Dogday suit, the suit has a bad scent to it. Catnap covers his nose a bit, but he drags the suit up to the surface, he flips the lever down, sealing the suits underneath the lab again. As he makes his way out of the lab he watches as Jax and Candy Cat are standing and looking at the door in worry. On the other side he can hear the CEO's voice screaming at what he can only imagine are the Dogday plushies as they're heard barking and occasionally whining as if they were hit by the CEO. "He's hurting them... again" Jax said in a very sad tone. "What do you mean?" asked Candy Cat, they all were getting ready to run as Catnap started to close the lab up. He forgot to hang up the portrait again, but he was in a hurry. "Let's go!" Jax yells as he opens the door to find out the CEO shot the Dogday plushies, and that sparked an anger in Jax. He bared his metal teeth at the CEO, and charges at him as Candy Cat and Catnap both run out and down the hall as they hear Jax' growls as the CEO's screams and gun fire. "I hope he's okay, he seems like a good plushie" Candy Cat says as Catnap nods. "He is a good plushie, but it doesn't matter now, we need to get to the others and get to work getting Dogday back" Catnap says as he drags the Dogday suit down the corridor and towards the hallway where everyone was at. "We're back" said Catnap as he and Candy Cat ran over. "Who is this?" asked Miss Delight, getting everyone's attention as they looked towards Candy Cat. "We never properly introduced since I was... in confinement" she spoke the last part quietly, but smiled none the less. "Either way, we got the Dogday suit, and we need help getting it back to use, we also got the organs, brain, and bones that would help" she explains as the others all look at each other with excitement and smiles knowing they'll be getting their friend, and leader back. "Thank goodness!" Craftycorn said with a smile hugging both Bubba and Bobby the two giggle at her excitement. "It's going to be great having Dogday back, but are you sure this'll work?" asked Frowny Fox. "We have to try.. the CEO said he would help us but, I don't trust him at all" Catnap said frowning, which was understandable, everyone understood why Catnap didn't trust the CEO, and they didn't blame him. "Tell us we can do to help Catnap, you know we got your back" said Frowny as he and his plushies all look at him ready for his command. Everyone was looking at Catnap, even the kids who were around the toys were looking at Catnap, even though he was hiding the Dogday suit behind him that way the kids couldn't see it, he knew they could all smell it. But what made the suit smell that way?