Chapter 344

"I can't believe I'm forced to stick around with you idiots" mumbled Killy Willy as he followed the rest of the toys, and Smiling Critters back to the Playcare. "Oh shut up, we aren't happy about this arrangement either, but the CEO's in charge, according to YOU" said Frowny as he held Shade, and Small Frown was running behind with Gloom both running between Huggy's legs. "Why do you all think I am to blame for this?! The CEO let me out from the stupid pit you all put me down into" Killy complained the whole way to the Playcare and everyone was at their wits end. "SHUT UP" they all shout at him. "Rude" he mumbled under his breath as the other toys collectively rolled their eyes. "We don't want you being here anymore then you do Killy, but we are actually NICE unlike you, and we are trying to give you a second chance" Mommy explains as she glared towards the monster. "Yeah, well I wish I wasn't here, or around any of you, but the proto-" "enough about the prototype already!" yelled Catnap "he isn't even here, so just stop talking about him!" as Catnap says this Killy Willy laughs. "You have no idea how much he does for this place, how much he is willing to sacrifice for others, how much he cares about others" Killy explains as the others groan and keep walking. "It's not like any of us are going to be bowing to him or worshiping him in the future so just stop" Catnap said as he walked a bit quicker to get away from Killy Willy. "Oh... he has plans for you Catnap..." Killy spoke softly as nobody heard him he started to chuckle.

The CEO dragged the Dogday suit out of the lab. The chair it was on kept creaking as the Dogday suit kept trying to escape. "Relax.. you'll be fine, it's going to be fi-" "What the?!" was heard to his left, as he looked over Poppy stood there in shock. "Oh no..." said the CEO as he dropped the chair, and ran after her. "Get over here!" he shouts as she climbs into a vent escaping his grasp. "Dang it!" he shouts and walks back to his office. "Okay, it's fine.." he said as he started to pace in front of the Dogday suit. "Dogday says... fetch!" he kept trying to communicate, but his only line from his speaker was the same. "I'll give you more lines, and a better voice box in a few more days" the CEO told the Dogday suit "Dogday says... fetch!" "Dogday says... fetch!" the Dogday suit kept trying to communicate. "Whatever, you're too talkative right now, you'll get a voice box soon, just wait patiently" the CEO said as he rolled his eyes. "You're so annoying, do you know that? All those complaints about this company, we even gave you a job, and you were friends with a lot of others, you just HAD to complain" the CEO said as he towers over Rich causing the Dogday suit to shout "Dogday says... fetch!".