Chapter 377

"What do you mean, a puppet?" he asks Killy but Killy just shrugs. "It's time to go to your school" Killy reminds Catnap "oh shoot... you're right" he said as he quickly gets ready for the school day. "I'm not ready for this" he whispers as Killy watches him. "I'll be back, either stay here or go see the CEO" Catnap said as he sprints out of his condo. Killy watches him leave and thinks 'maybe seeing the CEO wouldn't be so bad' he smirks as he watches Catnap walk into the school building and he exits the car condo. He takes a deep breath as the scent of lavender finally disappears from his senses. 'That lavender scent was annoying' he thought as he walks out of the Playcare to explore the rest of the factory. 'I guess I'll check on the others...' he thinks as he walks down the hallway towards the rest of the factory. As he makes his way to the voices he can tell the others can sense him as they go silent. "We know you're there Killy, might as well come out and ruin our good time" said Huggy rolling his eyes. Killy Willy came out from hiding and he made his way over to Huggy Wuggy, Kissy Missy, Mommy Longleg, and Bunzo. "Hey, what were you all saying about The Smiling Critters?" he asked a bit curious, yet the other toys just looked at him. "Why would we tell you? You're not trusted by anyone anymore William" Mommy said as she glared. Killy Willy was a bit surprised when she called him his human name. "I'm concerned for them is all, I've been spending time with each of them, and I-" "oh please Killy, you've been spending time with Catnap, not the others" Poppy's voice came from above as she jumped down from a vent and onto Kissy's shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked Kissy who in turn nodded at her friend before they both looked towards Killy. "I've been in the vents looking at your progress with the critters, you went into the Playground and something happened that caused you to get closer to Catnap, the critters all seemed to follow Dogday when he went into his house, but you were the only one to follow Catnap, and you seemed to have spent the night with him as well" Poppy said as Killy's left eyes twitched. "Who cares?! Catnap has no other friends there! He needs a real friend!" as he shouts the others get a bit defensive "he has the other critters, they're a team of friends who are always there for each other" Poppy said her tone was firm. "They're not perfect, but then again nobody is, they're all learning from each other and they're making mistakes and laughing through it all together, they're all close friends with each other, and it's seems like you're trying to separate them!" accused Mommy causing Kissy and Bunzo to nod with her accusations. "You're wrong! All of you don't know what you're saying!" as Killy said this he stormed off leaving the toys a bit concerned.