Chapter 367

"It's true I was a child in the orphanage, but I still have memories from someone else's own death" Killy explained to Catnap who still looked skeptical. "You saw all the suits, each suit down there was either another child before you, or brand new waiting with a child inside" Killy tried to make an easier explanation about the whole ordeal. "Those suits may have looked empty, but I assure you they were not empty, each of those suits had life in them, they were all just waiting to be taken off the meat hooks they were attached to, they couldn't speak or move due to the CEO's control, if they disobeyed the CEO would know, and he would've beat them, or even replaced them" Killy looked at Catnap "you're no different Theo, the CEO liked you, he saw that you were able to take the role of Catnap very well, your personality was perfect for the part, and he wanted to be sure to find the best children who would be able to take each role of The Smiling Critters" Killy explained this and Catnap's eyes start to look a bit more relaxed, his whole demeanor changed within seconds of hearing this. "So... we were just experiments to the CEO, as kids we were never going to really get adopted, only turned into the critters, or their replacements?" he asked in a small voice causing Killy Willy to nod. "It's a dark fate, but it's happened to us all, I was told that the CEO was trying to help us, but in reality we weren't getting helped, we were only helping him make money, and profit from the toys" Killy paused "I got the memories of a kid back then, when my fur was still blue, he seemed to have chased a runaway kid who was exploring where he shouldn't have been, but he had been chasing the kid around a tall factory walkway, the walkway was meant for humans, not monsters or other toys, I see the Huggy Wuggy's old memories from when he had slipped, and fell all the way down to the ground" as Killy said this Catnap's eyes widen. "What?!" he screeched causing Killy to look at him confused "you don't believe me, do you?" he asks and Catnap shakes his head. "Maybe the prototype could help you understand, he's trying to help everyone in the factory, all the toys must understand the dangers the CEO has planned for us" Killy tried to persuade Catnap. "What if this is a trap to get the CEO to kill me?" he asked as he glared at Killy, his tail looking like a serpent behind him. "It's not a trick, it's a fact that the CEO is a bad man, and wants to hurt you, but the prototype can help you, he can protect you, and make sure what happened to Dogday doesn't happen to you, the prototype only killed Dogday to gain the trust of the CEO, but he can only do so much against the prototype now, he is rebuilding himself, and creating an army to take down the CEO" Killy looked at Catnap, and Catnap nods in agreement.