Chapter 288

As Jax and Catnap made it to the main controls, they both were unsure how to actually proceed. "The batteries may help" Catnap said as he started to pick up a few. "Jax watched with uncertainty, but he noticed that a grab pack was needed. "Arghhh.. this place sucks! Everything needs those stupid grab packs, things only humans seem to be able to use, or.. Kissy" as Jax said this he told Catnap to keep doing the work he was doing, and that he would be back. He got back to everyone in the hallway, his eyes scanned Kissy through the vent he was currently in. "Hey Kissy, Catnap and I need your help redirecting the gas, it seems you need a grab pack to help redirect.. everything in this place" Jax said with an eye roll as Kissy slowly gets up, as to not disturb Huggy next to her. "Let's do it" she was determined to help, and she ran to the vent, opened it, picked up Jax, and carried him over to where Catnap was. "Thank goodness you're here, and with the grab pack too!" Catnap was watching the countdown as Kissy uses the grab pack to reroute the gas to the left. Catnap watches a bit intrigued about the flow 'what would happen if it went left?' he wonders as Jax barks at him. He looks down at Jax in confusion "I asked what do we do about the extra poppy gas that's just lingering in the Playcare?" that question threw Catnap and Kissy off. "I haven't thought about that.. it would take a day or two for it to all disappear.. maybe even longer" Catnap spoke with uncertainty in his voice. "Oh shoot, Mommy needs help!" Catnap runs out of the room as Kissy and Jax both watch him run out. "Oh shoot.. he's right those kids are running around frantic because of their nightmares are becoming real.. they're probably going ballistic about now" Jax said as he too ran out of the room, but he had Kissy following him. "Stay with Huggy, he needs you right now Kissy" Jax said as he saw her smile at him and nod before she turned back and ran towards the hallways where everyone was waiting for Kissy, Catnap, and Jax to return. Kissy ran back and sat next to Huggy again. "You okay?" asked one of Miss Delight's sisters, and Kissy nods "the poppy gas will be gone in a few days, there was a lot there" by this time everyone was awake, and just waiting patiently for Catnap to return and explain EVERYTHING to them. "He's got a lot of explaining to do, but I sure won't blame him for it, he's doing his part and making sure we were all okay, and all the children as well, he will be forgiven for anything, right Dogday?" Picky said. "Wait... guys, where is Dogday?" as she asks this everyone looks around and at each other in question. "What really happened while we were all knocked out..?" Bitty Kitty asks as she holds Sharp Charm close to her.