Chapter 327

Bitty Kitty went to take her bath first leaving Catnap and Sharp Charm in the room together. "I can tell that you're going through a lot in your head" Sharp Charm said as Catnap looked at him in shock. "It's that obvious?" he asks and Sharp Charm nods. "You make it quite obvious with your body language, you were so broken before, and then miraculously you're just healed the next day" Sharp Charm seems to have narrowed his eyes at Catnap. Taking a deep breath Catnap explains "it's not easy for me to just forget Dogday, and get used to not having him around, I want to help everyone else like how he does, but it makes no sense with how much he does for others, I can't be like him, and I try so hard to be" Catnap admits, but Sharp Charm just smiles at him. "I understand that to be honest... the day I first met Dogday, I thought he would be a cheery nuisance to me, but he was more like a father to me, he would help the other kids, but always find time to help me as well, even though I barely spoke in class, and was always nervous about raising my hand because I was always scared when others would have their eyes on me, but every time I saw Dogday up in front of the class literally dancing and singing with the other students it made me feel like I had to be like him, and be more confident, but every time I tried to change who I was to be like him, he seemed to notice because one day he came up to me and.." Sharp Charm wiped at his eyes "he told me that it doesn't matter if you're a leader to others or just a leader to yourself, leaders know how to put themselves and others first, I admit it confused me the first time I heard it because I've always thought leaders had to be more for their people they lead, but Dogday seems to have put himself first at times, but also put the other critters first too, he never said there was a second in his life where he would consider himself above his friends, he considered them all family, and family deserves to be treated like equals, and with respect for each member" Sharp Charm smiled at Catnap who was astonished that Dogday shared that knowledge with him. "Dogday.. said that to you?" he asks in a small voice to which Sharp Charm smiles and nods his head. Catnap sits there for a while processing the words, and even as Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm switched places Catnap was still mulling over what Sharp Charm had told him. He smiles softly and looked up to a picture of Dogday 'thank you' he thinks looking at the picture with a big smile. Bitty Kitty hugs Catnap goodnight, and gets into bed. A few minutes later Sharp Charm comes out and also gets into bed. "Good night Catnap" they both say and quickly fall asleep, this time with smiles on their faces.