Chapter 384

"Don't hit her paw away" said Sharp Charm in a stern voice that leaves Catnap a bit confused. Dogday takes Bitty Kitty away separating her from Catnap. "I don't want you to hurt her, but we also want to help you and warn you to stay away from Killy, he's not a good influence on you" as Sharp Charm said this Catnap hissed at him. That hiss caught Sharp Charm off, and a deep growl was heard throughout the entire classroom making everyone feel a chill up their spine. There Dogday was beyond furious that Catnap would ever hiss at his son. Miss Delight noticed the tension in the room, especially between the two friends. "What is going on?" she asked as Catnap just crossed his arms and looked towards Miss Delight with a fake smile "it's fine, I apologize that Dogday interrupted your class, he was trying to insult me" Catnap said as Miss Delight gasps. "Are you sure?" she asks a bit conflicted because she knew that Dogday was always very polite, but something might have happened. "Dogday, what happened?" as Miss Delight asked Dogday he was unable to say so Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm came over to try and explain. "Miss Delight Dogday hadn't done anything wrong, he was simply protecting us from Catnap..." Sharp Charm spoke as he looked at Catnap, who looked infuriated. "So, what did Catnap do that caused Dogday to growl... like that?" she asked a bit concerned as most of the kids in the classroom were occupied with coloring books and mazes. "He hissed at me, and slapped Bitty Kitty's paw away when we were trying to make him see-" "shut up!" Catnap yells causing a scene in the classroom. The students all looked towards him, and they all looked confused and upset to see him so angry. "No, you listen here Catnap, we are trying to protect you, why can't you see that?!" Sharp Charm yells at the cat, but Miss Delight gets between them both. "Enough! Not in my classroom, this can wait until after school" Miss Delight's usual cheerful voice was dangerously low which was a very serious warning. The kids all seemed a bit scared and looked back at their work while Bitty Kitty hugged Dogday and hid her face away from the scene. Sharp Charm looked at Catnap with anger. He nods in understanding and he, Bitty Kitty and Dogday stayed on one side of the classroom while Catnap stayed on the other. He looked straight forward and didn't bother looking towards Dogday or even the children in the classroom. He just crossed his arms and in glared ahead at the chalkboard. Dogday was helping the students around the classroom with Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm each of them having a laugh when the kids would make a funny joke or tell them the wrong answer in a goofy way. The student tried their best to make each of the Smiling Critters happy, but Catnap wasn't having it.