Chapter 353

Catnap came over to the other side of the counter and hugged Dogday. He held Dogday even as he felt him shaking in his hold. "Dogday... do you remember everything?" Catnap asks a bit hesitant waiting for Dogday to answer. Dogday slowly nods his head causing Catnap to tighten his hug around him. "You remember everything... the pain... the fighting... the screams?" as Catnap asks this Dogday keeps nodding, Catnap felt some wetness on his back and assumed Dogday was crying. His heart broke as he couldn't imagine what Dogday had been through, and having to remember it all... it was obvious torture for Dogday. "I wish I could take all your pain away..." he speaks gently as Dogday pushes him away and glares shaking his head no. Catnap was confused though why would Dogday ever want to keep the pain with him? "Dogday, why..?" he asks but Dogday just writes down on the paper 'I wouldn't wish this pain upon anyone else, even those who hate me such as the CEO' Catnap couldn't believe it. "How could you.. how could you believe that?" Catnap was looking at Dogday as if he was crazy, but Dogday just smiled gently at his friend before he turned around and got back to work on the snacks.

Catnap walked back towards his other friends while Dogday was still in the kitchen working on the snacks. Catnap sat down next to Bobby Bearhug and Bubba Bubbaphant before he looked at the game they were playing, Life. He snickers as Kickin Chicken was still a bit a head of Hoppy, but Picky had the most money, and Bubba had the most houses. "Geez you all are crazy when you play these games, I don't understand how" he said smiling as his friends all look at him with smirks. "We could teach you how to be competitive" Hoppy said as they wrapped their arm around Kickin. "I'm good, I don't want to be that competitive, I'll stick with what I'm good at" he said as the others agreed to accept his choice. "So, how's Dogday doing now that's he back with us?" Bobby asks as Catnap frowns a bit. "He's doing good, but he's a bit worrisome, he seems to be more sacrificial now" Catnap spoke in a low voice incase Dogday was listening. "Wait, sacrificial?" Crafty asks as she's drawing a picture of Bobby and Bubba. "Yeah, he seems to remember all the pain he went through... and his own death by the CEO" as Catnap said this he noticed all the critters looking up at him with shocked and worried faces. "He remembers everything..?" asked Bobby looking really upset knowing that their leader is suffering. "Yeah, and I'm not sure how I could help him, he won't really talk to me about it, I've tried" Catnap said as he looked towards the kitchen when he heard the timer going off and Dogday's footsteps were going around the kitchen. Catnao sighed as he wanted to help his friend, but he started to think about a way to help him.